PayManager Rajasthan: DDO / Employees Login Process for salary
PayManager is the Pay Bill Preparation System which meant for the Employees
of the Government of Rajasthan State. It provides the common and
integrated platform to prepare the pay bills of the employees. The Software not
only provides the facilities for Pay bill Preparation but also Preparation of DA
Arrear, Bonus, Arrears and Leave encashment Bills.
By the Department of Finance, Government of Rajasthan to providing the pay
bill and salary slip download facility through their official online website
of http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/. The employees who are working with the
state government can use the website of paymanager to make their pay bills.
using the portal employees can login and can get their monthly pay slip along
with their IT statements. Department of finance in state has provides the
website under the third party reports and details for payments which also
connects to banks.
The department may provide online software which called as
the paymanager and it works to provide the salary slip, DA / TA and other bills.
This is common and integrated software with the finance department. The
employees can get the bills of the DA Arrear, bonus and all other leave
encashment bills facility. DDO also can get the login access for making the FVC
bills, surrender bills, salary arrears bills and other types of pay bills.
PayManager Rajasthan DDO/Employees Login Process for salary pay
Visit official website of paymanager site :
http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/ or http://paymanager2.raj.nic.in/main.as
1. Enter your User/profile ID and Password enter in the portal.
2. Fill the image security code on the given box below and click on login.
3. And check your salary pay bills etc more information.
PayManager Bank Registration Process for e-payments:
Visit official bank registration link in Paymanager :
http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/Bank/BankCreateUser.aspx page link
Fill the application form with the required information as per mention
1. Name of employee (first / last)
2. Select a user name for login
3. Select the user type (treasury / bank)
4. Select the bank / treasury code
5. Fill complete address
6. Give e-mail address and phone number
7. Select a password and confirm to verify it.
8. And fill the image security code from the given page and click to the submit
option for registration.
for more details, visit official website of PayManager Rajasthan: -