The words you are searching are inside this book. To get more targeted content, please make full-text search by clicking here.

An interesting fact is that according to research, partners in a romantic relationship are emotionally available only 9% of the time. The rest 91% of the relational interactions are open to miscommunication. Fighting in any relationship is normal but how to fight is something to be learned over time with continuous practice. This is where having an Emotional Bank Account will be your savior.
Read more at - https://tinyurl.com/452fp9jj

Discover the best professional documents and content resources in AnyFlip Document Base.
Search
Published by somiyawake, 2021-11-18 02:53:29

Invest in your relationship the emotional bank account

An interesting fact is that according to research, partners in a romantic relationship are emotionally available only 9% of the time. The rest 91% of the relational interactions are open to miscommunication. Fighting in any relationship is normal but how to fight is something to be learned over time with continuous practice. This is where having an Emotional Bank Account will be your savior.
Read more at - https://tinyurl.com/452fp9jj

Keywords: relationshipbankaccount,relationship,invest ,improverelationship ,betterrelationship ,counseling,therap

What is an
emotional bank

account?

We have deposits and withdrawals in our
bank account, right?. Similarly, we should
also have an account for our relationship

as well, like an
Emotional Bank Account.

According to Gottman, the difference that makes
couples happy or unhappy in a relationship is

how they manage their Emotional Bank Account.
More withdrawals can result into feelings of
loneliness and disconnection while more

deposits mean that partners give their partners
the benefit of the doubt in fights and have a

positive perspective towards their relationship.

Here are some psychology based
methods that can help you and
your partner have more deposits
than withdrawals -

1.Being attentive

2. Appreciate your
partner daily

3. Talk about
stressful situations

4. Be affectionate
towards your
partner:

5. Communicate
your understanding
to your partner

It’s fine if you don’t have a rich Emotional Bank Account yet,
it’s never too late to start! The most important thing to

remember to improve your relationship is to start small and be
consistent in making efforts to increase your positive deposits.

Also if you are unable to do it on your own then talk to BetterLYF
counselor today, the BetterLYF online counselor will help you
understand what is the best way to invest in an emotional bank
account in your relationship.
Click to find relationship counseling near me

Our Team

Meet our mental health advisers

Avery Davis Reese Miller Shamira Hadid

Connect with Us

Get the latest updates and news by
following us in all our social media
platforms.

Phone - +91-9266626435
Email - [email protected]
Web - www.betterlyf.com


Click to View FlipBook Version
Previous Book
เลย...เมืองแห้งผ้าฝ้าย
Next Book
ilovepdf_merged