Desktop Software Features
I Overall Features
II Import Features
III Template Customization Features
IV Page Editor Features
V Publish Features
- * Convert Adobe PDF documents to Flash based flipping eBooks.
- * Publish HTML5 based flipbook version for mobile devices like iPad, iPhone and Android.
- * Enhance the flipbook with interactivities: video, YouTube, audio and images, photo slideshows, etc.
- * Offer powerful Bookshelf to collect and display published flipbooks.
- * User-friendly software requires no programming skills or coding work.
- * Offer 12 switchable international languages for the software user interface.
- * Social media integration enables flipbook to be shared easily on social websites.
- * Publish the flipbook in various formats for online or offline reading.
- * Provide cloud platform to host online flip books.
- * Real-time preview window to response to instant settings.
- * Make text version that extracts text content from source PDF file for SEO purpose.
- * Support batch convert multiple PDFs to flipbooks or merge all files into one book.
- * Execute flipbook conversion with Command Line mode.
- * Convert a PDF file or multiple images to page flipping eBook.
- * Import multiple files or re-import recent PDF file(s).
- * Set page quality and size for standard flipbook publication and mobile version.
- * Import all pages or select specific pages to import.
- * Choose render engine for the importing PDF file: SWF, GPL Ghostscripts or Inner Library.
- * Add custom watermark to the flip book.
- * Import Table of Contents (bookmark) from source PDF file as new TOC of flipbook.
- * Import hyperlinks from PDF, including web links, page links and email links.
- * Enable Search so the content can be searched by using keywords (support right-to-left language).
- * Select Wide Page mode for flipbook page display: “Auto detect” or “All page is wide page”.
- * Offer multiple built-in templates and 30+ online flipbook templates.
- * Choose a theme from pre-designed ones or 500+ online themes.
- * Choose a background pre-designed ones or 700+ online backgrounds.
- * Apply an animated scene from 400+ online scenes.
- * Empower the flipbook with plugin: banner, news-rotator, news ticket, photo slider, scroller, music player, YouTube banner, etc.
- * Add animated cartoon assistant to record and voice over custom material.
- * Create Table of Contents and Bookmark Tabs for the flipbook manually.
- * Manage pages with Page Manager: add, delete or re-arrange pages.
- * Select multiple switchable languages for the flipbook toolbar and prompts.
- * Customize toolbar with color, background image, transparency and bevel.
- * Use image or SWF file as book logo, set logo URL so readers can click it to visit specific webpage.
- * Show/hide feature buttons: Home, About, Full Screen, Help, Print, Download, Sound, Zoom in/out, Search, E-mail Share, Social Share, Language, Auto Flip, Annotations, Bookmark, Backward, Forward and Copy Text.
- * Enable Copy Text feature (when Search is enabled) so the text of flipbook can be copied by CTRL + C key combination.
- * Customize color for the button icons or replace the icons with custom ones.
- * Set page thickness and thickness color for the flipbook to make it more like a real book.
- * Select Corner width (that indicates the page can be flipped) when mouse is over around the book corner.
- * Set background alpha to change the transparency of the background of flipbook.
- * Retain the book to center or not.
- * Show the Corner Flip Effect whenever the book loads or refreshes to remind user that they can drag the corner to turn page.
- * Enable Mouse Down To Scroll to make the page scroll to the mouse point (on mouse down).
- * Show Mouse Tracing Effect at the beginning to tell readers that they can drag or click the corner to turn page.
- * Open the thumbnails pallet to show thumbnails whenever the flipbook is opened.
- * Select a pre-set flash preloader for the flipbook.
- * Enable Restore Session to remember the page at which the reader closed; and when the reader open the book again, the prompt will pop up and ask if he would like to open the book at this page or not.
- * Customize font type and font color for buttons, page index, highlight text, etc.
- * Set background using gradient color or image file.
- * Set book proportions (margins) and page shadow.
- * Enable right to left reading mode (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
- * Design book cover with hard cover, cover border width/color, outer cover border, and corner radius.
- * Apply Fast Flip mode so readers can flip to next or previous pages by clicking the buttons without a break; and show page index when fast flipping pages.
- * Enable Mouse Wheel to Turn Page to enable readers to flip page by scrolling mouse wheel.
- * Enable Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar, this is ideal for embedding onto web page.
- * Add password security to protect all pages or specific pages of the flip book.
- * Customize link settings: mouse over color, link alpha, open window type and enable/disable after zooming in page.
- * Add Google Analytics to track visit info of online flipbook.
- * Add custom links to the flipbook pages to link to external web page or internal flipbook page.
- * Add native offline videos (.*flv, .*f4v, .*mp4) and select video player.
- * Add online videos (YouTube and Vimeo) simply by inputting video ID.
- * Add sound clips (.*mp3) to the flipbook.
- * Add images or slideshows to the flipping book.
- * Add different text displayers (plain text, animation text) to the flipbook.
- * Add Flash (.*swf) to make the flipbook more interactive.
- * Add hot spots to highlight and attract attention to specific area or spot.
- * Add custom buttons with custom caption to book pages.
- * Add various shapes to the page flipping book.
- * Add printable area to enable readers to print specific area as coupon; you can add custom title and description.
- * Add Shopping Cart to enable direct shopping within the book.
Publish the flipbook online directly (or batch upload flipbooks) to AnyFlip Cloud Platform. You can manage the online books easily. The published flipbook will be collected to your default bookcase automatically. And you can sell the books in the BookCase with PayPal option integrated.
Publish to Local:
- * Publish HTML webpage that can be uploaded to your server so it can be viewed online. You can set title, description, keywords and other metadata. And you can add Google Analytics tracking code to output flipbook pages to monitor performance.
- * EXE format is a standalone application that can run individually on Windows computers.
- * Compress all output book files and folders in ZIP package that can be distributed easily via email and read offline.
- * App (Mac Application) is an executable application that can work on Mac computers.
- * FBR is an especially designed format to read with free Flip Reader, easy to email and read offline.
- * Create HTML5 based mobile version so readers can read the book on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single page on mobiles).
- * Burn to CD allows you to burn the flipbook into physical media that can be viewed on computer (Support Auto Play in CD output form).
- * Publish flip book to your own server directly using integrated FTP tool.
- * Publish the flipbook in *.scr file to use as Screen Saver.
- * "Email to" output type enables you to send out the flip book to specific email address.
- * Publish the flip book as WordPress plugin, Joomla module and Drupal extension.