Schedule of Small Enterprise Training Courses offered by ZamaNdelu Development Projects cc
Service Description Targeted Participants Duration
1. Basic Business Skills Training Course 4-5 days
Existing Entrepreneurs across various sectors with a need to improve their
business management skills.
2. Business Start Up Course (Customized) Potential and newly erratically established enterprises that seek to properly 5 -10 days
3. Practical Financial Management organise and establish themselves for successful entrepreneurial pursuit. days
Exiting and newly established enterprises that need to acquire strong
financial management skills
4. Training Course on Competitive Costing and Pricing Existing and newly established Entrepreneurs manufacturing, services and 2 days
for Small Enterprises trading enterprises who are experiencing problems in costing and pricing
for sustainable profitability.
5. Practical Bookkeeping for Small Enterprises Informal and Micro Enterprises that, to start with, require implementing a 2 days
practical manual bookkeeping system.
6. On-site Business Support Consultation and Mentorship Owners-cum-Managers who completed either the Basic Business Skills, 2 days
Financial Management Course or the Business Start Up Course and require
on site business support to implement specific business improvement
intervention as learnt.
7. Entrepreneurship Awareness Course. The course is aimed at promoting entrepreneurship culture and is targeted at 2 days
aspirant/potential Entrepreneurs as part of enterprise pre-establishment
8. Export Orientation Course for SMEs Manufacturers and Services enterprises of products/services with export 8-12 Weeks.
potential and who intend to improve their export-readiness capabilities in
order to develop export markets, later.
9. How to make the Most of Trade Fairs Course Manufactures of products, including enterprises in selected service sectors 2 days
10.Guide to Trading within Africa like ICT, who intend to participate at either local or international Trade
11. Presentation Skills Training Fairs, mainly to develop export markets.
Manufacturers and Services enterprises of products/services who intend to 2 days
identify, select and develop export markets within challenging Africa.
Managers, Supervisors, Leaders, Creatives, Marketing and Sales people 2 days
who lack in skills to effectively and efficiently delver compelling
presentations of concepts, ideas, products and services.