Name: Diego Aguilar
Grade/Class (ex. 2A): Computers
3. Remove cinnamon stick and guavas and
blend them with 1/2 cup of the same
RECIPE water in which they were boiled.
4. The consistency should be a thick
Ready in 20 m inutes (ex. 20) purée.
Serves 4 people (ex. 8)
5. Dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup of
● 2 guavas, 1 cinnamon stick. 6. In a separate heavy stock pot, add
● 4 ½ cups of water, Tablespoons baking soda and milk.
cornstarch. (or cornflour) 7. Stir in guava mixture and add the
● 3 cups whole milk, 4 Tablespoons cornstarch that you dissolved earlier.
Lower heat and stir.
● 1 pinch of baking soda. 8. Add sugar and stir with a wooden
spoon to avoid lumps.
9. Cook for 3 minutes until thickened.
Keep on stirring the milk or else it will burn.
1. Cut guavas in half and remove the seeds
with a spoon over medium heat.
2. Place hollowed-out guava slices and
cinnamon stick, fill with 4 cups of
water and boil for 5 minutes and let