Prepared by :
Natasha bt Mohd Shazlan (2019333143)
Nur Syazwani Izzati bt Wan Ghazali (2019330417)
Lecturer : Noridah Binti Abu Bakar
• Yahoo Sports is a sports news website launched by Yahoo!
• on December 8, 1997.
• Yahoo Sports employs reporter including Pat Forde, Dan Wetzel, Pete
Thamel, and Jeff Passan among others.
• The word "YAHOO" is a backronym for "Yet Another Hierarchically
Organized Oracle" or "Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.
• Created by “Yahoo“.
WHAT IS THE YAHOO SPORT ?
• The Yahoo Sports app is your playbook on what's new and
exciting in the world of sports. Keep track of your favorite
sports, teams, and players with real-time scores, standings, stats,
and news. Watch highlights, live events, and discover world
class content from our award-winning bloggers and experts.
KEY DATES IN YAHOO SPORTS
• December 8, 1997: Yahoo Sports is launched.
• January 17, 2003: Yahoo Sports launched the first major redesign of the
• February 8, 2006: Yahoo Sports launched the Yahoo Sports Blog.
• May 8, 2006: Yahoo Sports starts streaming free live NHL games.
• May 30, 2006: Yahoo Sports launched the Yahoo Sports Beta website.
PURPOSE OF YAHOO SPORT APPLICATION
• Yahoo Sports is the fastest way to access the latest scores, stats,
and info on your favorite teams and leagues.
CAPABILITY OF THE APPLICATIONS
• People can access the latest
scores, stats, and info on your
favorite teams and leagues.
ADVANTAGES Yahoo Sports keeps you updated on all the action.
To keep track of all your favorite sports, team and
The subscription is free.
• Cannot download using data.
• Too many adsvertisement.
• Iphone user cannot connect to television.
• Cannot open on computer.
• Application got crush sometimes.
• Must have yahoo account to use the application.
SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVEMENT
• Open for access on computer to increase the number of users.
• Reduce ads so that users don't get bored.
• The information about the score and update must be in a real
• Make option either to turn on or off about screen rotation.
• Discrease unnecessary information except about sport.