making a difference
For more than twenty years, Party on the Pier has
generated unrestricted funding to launch high-
priority programs that benefit children being
treated at UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital and
around the world. Proceeds raised from this event
have helped support a wide variety of children’s
health initiatives, hospital programs, research, and
innovative discoveries that are improving children’s
lives—now and in the future.
As a vital part of UCLA Health, UCLA Mattel
Children’s Hospital has the unique ability to care
for children of all ages, from newborns to young adults. The state-of-the-art facility is
designed to serve the most critically ill with sophisticated, compassionate pediatric care
in an environment that is both welcoming and healing to children and their families.
General pediatricians work alongside leading specialists and subspecialists, and our
physician-scientists discover new treatments and innovations that transform pediatric
healthcare. The vision of this extraordinary team and the generosity of our dedicated
philanthropic partners help ensure a brighter tomorrow for all children.
Learn more at www.uclahealth.org/mattel — and thank you for your support!
2020 major event sponsors
We are pleased to acknowledge the generosity of the
following individuals and companies for helping to make the
21st Annual Mattel Party on the Pier possible with their support.
All sponsorships recognized were received on or before September 30, 2020.
Thank you Mattel for your partnership in
celebrating 21 years of Party on the Pier!
Michael & Lori Milken Family Foundation
beach cruiser sponsors
• Dr. Neal & Beth Cutler • Ellen & Richard Sandler
• Mia & John Janick • Iris & Michael Smith
Rosen & Katz
• Bari Milken Bernstein & • Loris, Kory & Shayna Lunsford
Fred Bernstein • Hillary & Lance Milken
• Dr. Ed & Rosie Rosen
• Fineberg Foundation • Janet & Ray Scherr Foundation
• Liz & Evan Greenspan • Nadya K. Scott
• Bobby & Rebecca Khorshidi • Lola & Timur Tillyaev
• The Littman Family
• Big Monster Toys • The Gardner, Lande & • Sabina & David Nathanson
• Glenn Bozarth Lustig Families • Karen & Jerry Orefice
• Chase Centers • RBC Capitol Markets
• Jeffrey & Lisa Cohen • GMH Foundation • Rimini Street, Inc.
• Marina & Adam Cohn • Greenberg Traurig, LLP • Stephanie & Nick Sandler
• Coupa Software • Kinsella Weitzman Iser • The Otis Booth
• Dell Technologies
• Deluxe Kump & Aldisert, LLP Foundation - Stephanie
• Dravis Agency • KPMG Booth Shafran
• Eastdil Secured • Los Angeles Lakers • Skechers
• Daniel & Daniell Elperin • Alfred E. Mann Family • Team Select Home Care
• Greg & Jessica Ezor • WWE, Inc.
• Beth & Josh Friedman Foundation / Michael Dreyer
• Melissa & Jason Mitchell
• Morgan Stanley
• MUFG Union Bank Foundation
to our 2020 planning committee
• Natasha Beck • Bobby Khorshidi • Melissa Mitchell
• Bari Milken Bernstein • Rebecca Khorshidi • Jennifer Norotsky
• Masha Chase • Brooke Lande • Zev Norotsky
• Samantha Cutler • Loris Lunsford • Kimberly Reed
• Jessie Ezor • Stephanie Sandler
• Jennifer Gardner Event Co-Chair
• Mia Janick
• Hillary Milken
in loving memory of
humble husband, caring father,
kind friend, philanthropist,
gentleman, proud bruin through
marriage, children’s health
advocate, musician, and roller
thank you for participating in the
party on the pier 2020: home edition