By: Nick Haines
• conifer Pine Trees are one of the most ancient plant genera on the planet, having existed nearly
three times longer than all flowering plant species. The Pinecone is the evolutionary precursor to
the flower, and its spines spiral in a perfect Fibonacci sequence in either direction, much like the
Sacred Geometry of a rose or a sunflower.
• Our “Pineal Gland", shaped like (and named after) the Pinecone, is at the geometric center of our
brain and is intimately linked to our body's perception of light. The Pineal modulates our wake-
sleep patterns and circadian rhythms, remains uniquely isolated from the blood-brain barrier
system, and receives a higher percentage of blood flow than any other area of the body save the
• It is considered by many to be our biological Third Eye, the "Seat of the Soul," the “Epicenter of
Enlightenment” -- and its sacred symbol throughout history, in cultures around the world, has been
Pine cone(part 2)
• The pinecone, like the pineal gland, is extremely affected
by Light, and takes action according to what it senses.
Cones will open themselves up to the sun’s rays, and close
up during cloudy or stormy days. It has to do with
continuation of the seed-line. Sunny days offer more arid
conditions and the tiny seedlings nestled in the scales of
the pinecone can become airborne more easily. Damp or
rainy days are crumby conditions for seed spreading, so the
pinecone just closes up shop during these weather
• That action is symbolic in itself (like: Opening up spiritual
awareness in order to sow seeds of limitless potential and
continuation of Soul Growth) …. but to keep with our
comparison, we can now draw corollaries between pineal
gland and pine cone in terms of gauging Light, seeking
Light, and becoming activated in the Light.
What is it?
• A small gland that is located near the center of
the brain. This gland secretes melatonin, and it
may therefore be part of the body's sleep-
regulation apparatus. Also known as pineal
• It is on the 49th day when we sexually diversify
(becoming either male or female). scientists say
that a person's pineal gland is fully formed 49 days
after conception as well.
Compunds made in the gland
• N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a
psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family which acts
as an intense hallucinogenic drug. DMT is present in over
65 species of plants and even the human/animal brains. Its
presence is known to be widespread throughout the plant
kingdom and animal kingdom.
• This compound has been used traditionally in South
America in ayahuasca brews since at least around the year
1500 and archaeological evidence suggests its use in snuffs
(such as yopo, cohoba, or parica) since 2080 BCE..
• Depending on the dose and method of administration, the
effects of DMT can range from mild psychedelic states to
powerfully immersive life-changing experiences which are
often described as being the ultimate displacement from
normal consciousness where users are placed in a
subjective state in which they encounter ineffable
spiritual/alien realms and alternate realities.
The DMT Experiences
• “I was transported to that extremely alien-like realm that I had been to so many times before. I felt like I was being
schooled on existence. A teacher entity that seemed to have some sort of almost condescending power over me was
trying to convince me that ‘they’ constructed our reality completely, and tried to get me to agree that this reality was
not under our control; it was being constructed and predetermined by an outside force completely. Even though I
had lost complete touch with reality, I did not listen blindly. I was skeptical. ([It was] not that I disbelieved it, but I
didn’t believe it either… I always like to keep an open mind when it comes to these sorts of existential matters). The
entity was so persistent about trying to convince me! I remained neutral on the matter, but courteous and attentive
all the same…
• “I don’t know where I was, but I was confronted by a mother entity. She was shapeless; dripping, melting, ugly,
terrifying, disgusting, and even smelled bad. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but next thing I knew, she was
engaging me in psychic conversation. She had a wallet of some sort, and began showing me photographs of her son.
I could tell that she loved her son very much. She also had a bunch of his artwork that she was obviously proud of,
and began showing it to me. The problem was, her son and all of his artwork were also melting, grotesque and
disgusting. I could still feel her genuine love for her son and pride in his artwork, but at the same time, no matter
how hard I tried to show her love, I couldn’t hide the fact that I felt grossed out by her and the entire situation. I
could tell that she could tell that I was feeling uncomfortable…
• “When I came down from this trip, I found myself feeling guilty for not being able to feel/give the love that I felt that
I should have given her. So I had another hit of DMT and tried to meditate on the experience and its meaning. I tried
to send out my purest, most intended form of love to her and every other entity under this umbrella called
consciousness. I even tried to psychically apologize to her for my reaction to her. I felt a little bit better after that, like
I had resolved something.”
Joe Rogen's Experienced explanations - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DftTsjjqGp0 (very incitful on experience)
recognition of the Pineal
• Middle ages/renaissance
• The Greeks and Romans incorporated the Pinecone into their elaborate systems of religious belief and
mythology. Dionysus, later known as Bacchus to the Romans, was continually depicted carrying a
“Thyrsus,” a fennel staff woven with ivy and leaves and topped with a pinecone. The Thyrsus,
purported to drip with honey, was regularly used as a sacred instrument at religious rituals and fetes.
• Romans later built an enormous bronze sculpture, the “Pigna,” in the shape of a huge pinecone three
stories tall. According to a popular medieval legend, the sculpture stood on top of the Pantheon, as a
lid for the round opening in the center of the building's vault. The Pigna is confirmed to have served as
a large fountain overflowing with water next the Temple of Isis in Ancient Rome, however, the gigantic
statue now sits directly in front of the Catholic Vatican in the “Court of the Pinecone.”
• Catholic religious tradition is intricately interwoven with pinecones, perhaps most prominently atop
the sacred staff carried by the Pope himself. The Coat of Arms of the Holy See, found on the Vatican
flag among other places, features a stacking of three crowns suspiciously similar in shape to a
pinecone. The very name, “Holy See,” appears to many to be a direct reference to the Third Eye…
• Pinecones also turn up as sources of “illumination” in the church, such as candle holders and lamps,
seemingly symbolic of the spiritual illumination the Third Eye represents. All of these factors lead
conspiracy theorists and philosophers to accuse the Catholic church of using Christianity/Catholicism
as a veil to blind the public to true spiritual enlightenment: The awakening of our Pineal Gland.
Quotes from the Bible
• And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I
have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
And as he passed over Peniel the sun rose upon him.
• The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye
be single, your whole body shall be full of light.
• O Ephraim, what more have I to do with idols?
I will answer him and care for him.
I am like a green pine tree;
your fruitfulness comes from me.
Da Vinci Code
• Looking at the famous Da Vinci, “The Last Supper” picture,
mirroring and inverting the picture in the correct way,
inverting it right down the middle you get a hidden image
that is unbelievable. Jesus is depicted with clearly a third
• BOTH THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS AND INCAS / PRE-INCAS…depicted
“sun eye symbols”, both associating the sun with an eye and vice versa.
Both cultures knew that the single Eye (the Mind’s Eye or Third Eye) sees
the inner sun (the inner soul).
• The Egyptian Staff of Osiris, dating back to approximately 1224 BC, depicts
two intertwining serpents rising up to meet at a pinecone. Modern scholars
and philosophers have noted the staff’s symbolic parallels to the Indian
“Kundalini,” a spiritual energy in the body depicted as coiled serpents rising
up from the base of the spine to the Third Eye (Pineal Gland) in the
moment of enlightenment. Awakened Kundalini represents the merging and
alignment of the Chakras, and is said to be the one and only way to attain
the “Divine Wisdom” bringing pure joy, pure knowledge and pure love
• the dot, which represents the Third eye of the Buddha for the
Buddhists, was adopted by the followers of Buddhism as well as
Hinduism and Taoism in various Asian countries. The Buddhists take
the Third eye as the symbol of spiritual awakening of knowledge and
wisdom. While the Hindus have a belief of the third eye being a
channel to the inner and hidden power, the western symbolize the
third eye as the symbol of second sight or clairvoyance.
• Buddha is most commonly depicted with a pine cone head/hair/crown
to symbolize his enlightened pineal gland.
Toxins that’s calcify your pineal
• Sodium Floride!!!!!!!!
• Dietary hormones
• Processed foods
• Refined sugar
And many more
Sodium fluoride ( pineal gland killer)
• Sodium Fluoride is in our water supply, food, pepsi, tooth paste, mouthwashes,
coke, to dumb down the masses, literally!. The fluoride was introduced into the
water by the Nazis and the Russians in their concentration camps to make the
camp population docile and do not question authority.
• In the late 90’s, a scientist by the name of Jennifer Luke carries out the first study
the effects of sodium fluoride on the pineal gland. She determined that the pineal
gland, located in the middle of the brain, was a target for fluoride. The pineal
gland simply absorbed more fluoride than any other physical matter in the body,
Pineal gland is like a magnet to sodium fluoride. This calcifies the gland and
makes it no longer effective in balancing the entire hormonal processes through
• Sodium Fluoride is put in 90% of the United States
• if you take away the seat of the soul, this disconnects
our oneness with our god and power of our source our
spirituality and turn us into a mundane slave of secret
societies, shadow organizations and the control freak
• A pineal gland once tuned into to proper frequencies
with help of meditation, yoga or various esoteric, occult
methods, enables a person to travel into other
dimensions, popularly known as astral travel or astral
projection or remote viewing. (elite knows this,does not
want public aware and/or using this enlightening gland
so that their corruptions and false demonacys prevail to
lead this uneducated society into the ground, unless we
open to fact.
Fluoride is a developmental neurotoxin
• A neurotoxin is a substance that’s poisonous or destructive to
the tissues in the brain, spinal cord and nervous system.
• A developmental neurotoxin is one ltihfeat—afbfeecfotsre the brain
during the most susceptible stages of birth and
during early childhood.
• A recent study in The Lancet, one of the most prestigious and
highly regarded medical journals, recommended that fluoride
be classified as a developmental neurotoxin along with lead,
mercury, arsenic, PCB, and toluene.
• Sdetuvdeylopmauethnotarlsnebueroliteovxeicittyh”aat ndthfleuroeridies a “pandemic of
is a contributor.
• Developmental neurotoxins are linked to increases in autism,
attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), dyslexia, loss
of IQ points, disruptive behavior, and other cognitive
Fluoride increases risk of low thyroid
• Fluoride, especially when added to
drinking water, nearly doubles the risk
of developing hypothyroidism.
• Fluoride binds with iodine receptors in
the thyroid, displacing iodine.
• And when there isn’t adequate iodine
available, the thyroid can’t synthesize
• And that is bad news for your brain.
More fluoride medical risk
• IQ loss
• And more....
CONSPIRACY THEORY OR TRUTH?
• The governments and other members of the
elite society know the potential of our
pineal gland or "seat of the soul" and the
abilities it possesses
• They in no way want the public to know the
truth and have been ridiculed for years for
having no actual reason to put fluoride in
the water supply and other sketchy actions.
• Are they trying to suppress the masses into
a perfect society for them to make money
and gain power? I think they are
“Psychedelics are illegal not because a
loving government is concerned that
you may jump out of a third story
window. Psychedelics are illegal
because they dissolve opinion
structures and culturally laid down
models of behaviour and information
processing. They open you up to the
possibility that everything you know is
― Terence McKenna
Ending quote by Buddha
“Do not believe in anything simply because you
have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply
because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not
believe in anything simply because it is found
written in your religious books. Do not believe in
anything merely on the authority of your teachers
and elders. Do not believe in traditions because
they have been handed down for many
generations. But after observation and analysis,
when you find that anything agrees with reason
and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and
all, then accept it and live up to it.”