Report writing is the process that is undertaken simultaneously along with the other phases of
ethical hacking. The report should begin with by and large the various testing procedures that
would be undertaken, trailed by the details of the vulnerabilities and dangers. The risks that could
have a high impact and critical vulnerabilities should have a the greatest priority followed by the
ones that have a lower order.
While creating the report, the following things should be considered:
• The summery of the testing process.
• Details of each progression and the data assembled amid the security testing.
• Details of the security risks and vulnerabilities found.
• All the details of fixing and cleaning the target systems.
• Any recommendations for securing the systems in the future.