10 SEO experts worth
following on Twitter
Created By: Vlado Pavlik
1. Cyrus Shepard @CyrusShepard
• Former Head of SEO at Moz and founder of Zyppy. As Cyrus states
himself – his mission is to make hard SEO easier for millions of people.
That is why you should definitely follow him on Twitter.
2. Craig Campbell @craigcampbell03
• Craig is an experienced SEO that has been around for a while and he is
happy to share his vast experience and insights with his Twitter audience
whenever possible. You may appreciate his beginner-friendly approach to the
topics he presents.
3. Debra Mastaler @debramastaler
• Debra is an editor and columnist at Search Engine Land and a recognized
expert in the field of link building. A lot of interesting stuff on Twitter.
4. Nathan Gotch @nathangotch
• Nathan, the founder of GotchSEO, runs a popular blog loved by many SEO
beginners for its simplicity and coverage of proven SEO strategies.
Definitely worth a follow.
5. A. J. Ghergich @SEO
• The owner of the @SEO handle at Twitter, AJ Ghergich measures up to the
responsibility that comes with it and tweets a lot of unique SEO content
regularly. Follow him on Twitter!
6. Glen Allsop @ViperChill
• Glen describes himself as an introvert who doesn’t want to be famous, but would
rather have his work be known and help a lot of people on the journey. If you don’t
want to miss his insights and great blog posts, follow him on Twitter.
7. Matthew Woodward @MattWoodwardUK
• Matthew is an online marketer writing a multi award winning blog full of
useful case studies and guides. Lately, he has been focused mainly on s-
commerce SEO. If you follow him on Twitter, you’ll be updated on the news
on his blog regularly.
8. Chase Reiner @SEO_Chase
• Chase is an SEO consultant best known for his educational YouTube channel full
of great tutorials and tips focused (not only) on the SEO beginners.
9. Eric Enge @stonetemple
• Eric is one of the founders of Stone Temple agency. With his colleague
Mark Traphagen, they love to publish a lot of educational videos and posts
based on the research they conduct.
10. Robbie Richards @RobbieRichMktg
• Another experienced digital marketer willing to share his knowledge with the
others. He writes his own blog and tweets a lot of useful articles, how-tos
and and SEO tips. Follow him to get updated.