(DK Eyewitness) Travel Guide - Brittany
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and
comprehensive maps for exploring this historic and picturesque region.
Marvel at the majestic Mont-St-Michel, explore Brittany's largest market in Rennes, wander the stately streets of Nantes, admire the half-timbered medieval houses in Vannes or relax on the beaches of St-Malo:
everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Brittany
with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brittany:
- Over 15 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Brittany, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations depict Brittany's icons such as the extraordinary Mont-St-Michel, Qumiper's Cathédrale St-
Corentin, Nantes' impressive Château des Ducs de Bretagne and more
- Colour photographs of the region's historic cities, pretty coastal towns, charming châteaux, elegant
cathedrals, beautiful landscapes and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Ille-et-Vilaine; Côtes d'Armor; Northern Finistère; Southern
Finistère; Morbihan; Loire-Atlantique and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the region's fascinating
history and rich culture, rural and religious architecture, musical heritage, inspirational literature, traditional Breton costume, unique festivals including the pardons and festou-noz, local cuisine, landscape and birds, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get
around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brittany is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from
your visit to Brittany.