54 A Cow in the House!
Complete the clues with words that have the
same spelling pattern as how and mouth.
Write the words in the puzzle.
1. Milk comes from c .
Spelling and 3. A h is a building where you live.
5. I s your hair the color br ?
ou, ow 7. W hat goes up must come d .
9. A circus cl makes people laugh.
11. I use a t to get dry.
2. A tiny animal that likes cheese is a
4. If you lose something, go to the lost and
6. The opposite of “in” is .
8. T he opposite of “later” is n .
10. To yell something is to sh .
12. A king wears a cr on his head.
13. The opposite of “quiet” is l .
14. A type of bird that goes hoot is an o .
Find more worksheets at Reprinted with permission from
www.education.com/worksheets. Brain Quest Second Grade Workbook
4 12 Spelling and
Reprinted with permission from Find more worksheets at
Brain Quest Second Grade Workbook www.education.com/worksheets.