Guided Kashmir Paradise Tour (Staring 3rd /4th Week of March 2019)
6 Nights / 7 Days
Package Starting Date : 16th March 2019 OR 23rd March 2019
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar- Pahalgam (100 Kms).
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative
who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport we drive to Pahalgam via
Pampore where you can visit famous saffron fields, Awantipora and the village of Bijbehara which
remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at
Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. Pahalgam is a picturesque valley
around 97 kilometers South of Kashmir. Known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherds Village),
the valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow
peaks. We arrive at Pahalgam and check in Hotel. Afternoon at leisure.O/N at Pahalgam.
Day 02: Pahalgam
Visit Aru valley, Beetab Valley and Chandanwari (on extra payment basis) as well as take a horse
riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day,
we will return back to Hotel for our overnight stay.
Day 03: Pahalgam-Gulmarg (150 Kms/5 Hrs)
After breakfast, leave after breakfast for Gulmarg, Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one
of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”. The drive past colorful
villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small
picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to
Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes.
We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at Gulmarg.
Day 04: Gulmarg
After breakfast begin a short tour around the snow clad meadow familiarizing ourselves with the
beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system and sledge ride (on direct payment
Basis), and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of rope-way will take you
past colorful shepherd huntsmen to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click
lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural
beauty of Kashmir valley. Second half at leisure. O/N at Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg-Srinagar (56 Kms /03 hrs)
Leave after breakfast & proceed to Srinagar. If weather permits we will take a detour
and visit Sonmarg (at an extra cost). We arrive at Srinagar and check in Houseboat.
Afternoon at leisure.O/N at Srinagar.
Day 06: Srinagar Local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Tulip Garden (if Open) Mughal
gardens , Cheshma Shahi(Royal Spring), Nishat(Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar ( Abode of Love)
Mughal laid Out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-Lake in the heart of Srinagar
City & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of entire City,
along with famous Dal-Lake & River Jhelum, Enroute visiting handloom centre famous for
production of Pashmina/Shahtoos shawls & world over reckoned Carpets.
Day 07: Srinagar Airport Departure (3hrs minimum).
After breakfast, we will drive towards Srinagar airport for your flight home. At the airport the driver
will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.
N.B.: To opt for this programme, guests are requested to book Indigo
Flight No 6E 372 departing Kolkata at 04:50 Hrs and arriving Srinagar
at 09:00 Hrs. For guests from Delhi and other parts of India are
requested to avail Go Air G8 198 departing Delhi at 07:15 Hrs and
arriving Srinagar at 08:55 Hrs.
Kashmir Paradise Tour Package Inclusion, Exclusions & Cost
• 02 Nights in Houseboat at Srinagar – New Jacqueline Heritage Houseboat or similar.
• 02 Nights Hotel at Pahalgam. – Mount View Hotel Pahalgam
• 02 Nights Hotel at Gulmarg – Hotel Royal Park, Gulmarg
• Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner based on the plan (CP / MAP)
• To and Fro Shikara crossings while staying on House Boat
• Transportation by Coach / Bus as per above Itinerary
• Boat Ride by Shikara on Nigeen Lake for 01 Hour ( 1- 4 Pax in 01 Shikara)
• All Applicable Hotel / Transport Taxes
N.B. Guest may opt for Innova (Seats 1 – 5 guests) at an extra Charge for 8 Days of 21000 +5% GST
The above package does not include:-
1. Tulip Garden / Mughal garden /Temple/Monument Entrance Fee
2. Tips of personal nature
3. Porterage at the hotels and airport/train station
4. Any Expenses of Personal Nature such as Drinks /Laundry/Telephone
5. Camera Fee /Excess Baggage/Emergency/Medical Cost.
6. Any optional Tour / Trip other than mentioned in the tour program.
7. Any Air/Train/Bus Fair/Natha temple/Sanasar lake.
8. Visa Fee and Airport Tax/Thajwas Glacier.
9. Any Horse / Sledge Riding/ Sightseeing of Aru, Chandanwari & Beetab Valley/Cable Car Ride
10. Cost arising due to unforeseen Eventualities Like Land Slides/Avalanche/Road Closure
Aru, Chandanwari & beetab /valley Rs:2500/-Per cab Sumo
Cost of Package (Ex Srinagar) on MAP (Room, Breakfast & 2 Non Veg at Dinner) Basis and
• Rs. 18,720 per guest on double sharing basis.
• Child below 5 years: Complimentary
• Child from 5 -10 Years – Rs. 10,400.00
• Extra Person with extra bed / mattress (Above 10 years) – Rs. 11,900.00
GST @5% Extra
Cost Of Package (Ex Srinagar) on CP (Room & Breakfast) Basis and Transportation:
• Rs. 16,940 per guest on double sharing basis.
• Child below 5 years: Complimentary
• Child from 5 -10 Years – Rs. 9,900.00
• Extra Person with extra bed / mattress (Above 10 years) – Rs. 11,100.00
GST @5% Extra
N.B. Guest may opt for Innova (Seats 1 – 5 guests) at an extra Charge of Rs. 19000 +5% GST for 7
• During Booking: 25% of the total Package Cost
• 30 Days before the package start date: Rest 75% of the total package cost
• Up to 30 Days from the booking Date: 5% of the total Package Cost
• Up to 30 days before the package start date: 25% of the total package cost
• Up to 16 days before the package start date: 75% of the total package cost
• Before 15 Days: No refund
• No show: No Refund
• Date of Refund will completely depend on the hotels and Transporter.
Please Note – The package cost is based on minimum 26 adults sharing 13 rooms. In case the
TransIndia fails to create a group of 26 Adults, full amount excluding the GST component will be
refunded. The names mentioned in the offer only indicate that our rates are based using these
Hotels mentioned therein, Do not consider this as confirmation since none of the hotels have been
booked, Hotels will be booked only once we receive your confirmation .If at the time of operation
the hotels envisaged are not available or sold out we will book the next best alternate and advise
you the supplements or rebates if Any.
At Gulmarg, horseman union does not allow any vehicle to drop or pick up guests at/from Gondola /
Extra KMs and Extra Hours to be paid as applicable.