BUILDING CAREERS AND A BETTER TOMORROW
300 Ready. Set. Go! Your road to success begins now. At CMT, we
AND GROWING understand that a better tomorrow begins with smart choices
today. We live in a culture of innovation, excellence and - above
all - providing value. We measure our success not just in how we
improve the world around us, but also in how we improve the lives
MIDWEST-BASED FIRM WITH of our people.
18 NATIONWIDE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• SPRINGFIELD, IL (HDQ) With CMT, you’ll work on groundbreaking projects that will improve
• CHICAGO, IL people’s lives and positively impact the communities in which
• AURORA, IL we live. Our clients count on us to address complex issues while
• ROCKFORD, IL getting the job done on time and within budget. As part of the
• MOLINE, IL CMT team, you will creatively solve these issues in a culture where
• PEORIA, IL excellence, performance and sustainability are second nature.
• EDWARDSVILLE, IL
• INDIANAPOLIS, IN
• EVANSVILLE, IN
• NASHVILLE, TN BE CHALLENGED
• COLUMBUS, OH Because CMT is a mid-sized firm, you will immediately work
• DAYTON, OH
• CLEVELAND, OH on challenging projects that shape tomorrow. Our firm’s size
• ST. LOUIS, MO allows you to engage in a wide range of projects, allowing you to
• SPRINGFIELD, MO explore your strengths and discover your potential. We believe in
• KANSAS CITY, MO empowering our employees and letting them lead the collaboration
• LABELLE, FL and design. At CMT, the bar is high, but so are the rewards.
• JACKSONVILLE, FL
DESIGN YOUR PATH
From day one at CMT, you can chart your own path towards
achieving your professional goals. You will thrive in an environment
that facilitates continued learning and involvement in professional
organizations. You can feel confident in mapping out your long
term aspirations at CMT. Our over 70-year history of growth and
stability makes CMT the ideal place to build the career you desire.
CENTERED IN VALUE
VALUE. It’s what we deliver, and how we deliver it.
For over 70 years, we’ve maintained our trademark level of service
and commitment to clients. A culture focused on the following
values translates into a company that people want to work for
and want to work with.
BRINGING VALUE TO THE SOLUTION
Our Expertise. CMT is built on a heritage of engineering expertise.
We bring a depth of knowledge, experience and resources that
allow us to anticipate our clients’ needs, navigate them through
their challenges and create incremental value along every step.
BRINGING VALUE TO THE PROCESS
Our Actions. An uncommon level of stability and a strong project
management culture consistently delivers service beyond the
expected. CMT is responsive to every request, regardless of
the circumstance. Our project teams are accountable, making
exceptional results the standard, not the exception.
BRINGING VALUE TO THE RELATIONSHIP
Our People. CMT’s strong values and stability translate to highly
invested relationships with our clients. Clients appreciate the level
to which we own their challenges and work vigorously to solve
problems. Every aspect of every project is an opportunity to
better the client relationship.
“I would say that they give us good
value. They consistently deliver a
good product for us.”
• Design and construction
• Noise compatibility/modeling
From primary large hub airports to general aviation facilities, CMT offers • Program development
the insight of a highly-focused group of aviation professionals. Our • Financial
creative approaches, backed by decades of experience, deliver value in • Regulatory coordination
• Program management
performance and results.
• Economic/Site development
At CMT, you will play a part in planning and designing new airport • Land acquisition
infrastructure, modeling airport noise, or addressing aviation-related • Electrical/Navaids
environmental or regulatory impacts. CMT provides these solutions at • Architectural
civilian and military airports throughout the country and this work has • Pavement management studies
established our national reputation as a top provider of aviation services. • Geographic Information
“Their style is it’s all about quality
service, of delivering product and
taking pride in what they’ve delivered...
Ensuring that the customer is satisfied.”
From small pedestrian bridges to complex river crossings and
urban interchanges, CMT can take a transportation project
from its earliest development stages through planning, design
and construction. Whether you’re working with a large
transportation agency or a local community, you will play a
part in improving the livability and mobility of the area while
still remaining responsive to client needs. While meeting their
goals of providing safe and efficient transportation, CMT also
SERVICES seeks out community input and accounts for environmental
considerations to provide context-sensitive solutions that
• Program development
• Planning/feasibility studies ensure each project succeeds on every level.
• Noise and air quality studies
• Program development
• Road and highway design
• Bridge design SURFACE
• Construction phase services
• Traffic studies
• Land acquisition
• Complete Streets TRANSPORTATION
• Bikeways and paths
• Value Engineering
At CMT, our committed water professionals recognize the
importance of all water and how the many forms of water
interact and can impact each other. We are constantly working
together to improve our clients’ ability to manage their water
resources through treatment, conservation and reuse of
drinking water, wastewater and stormwater. From planning to
engineering, construction, operations support and program
management, our services cover the full lifecycle of water SERVICES
resource assets. We are about managing the world’s most vital • Facilities planning
resource in the most sustainable way possible. We take pride in • Water treatment plants
being good stewards for water. • Wastewater treatment plants
• Elevated tanks
• Distribution systems
WATER • Dams, lakes and reservoirs
• Drainage systems
• Laboratory and pilot testing
RESOURCES • Permitting
• Financial studies
• Construction phase services
• Collection systems
• Pump stations
• Construction phase services
• Combined sewer overflow
ahead of the game.
I think they pretty
what [we are]
trying to deliver
and what our
values are, and they
try to make sure
that they follow
those for us.”
• Site selection/feasibility
• Subdivision processing CIVIL & SITE
• Traffic impact studies
• Land surveys/GPS/GIS
• Land entitlement documents
• Civil/site development From the initial site evaluation to project completion, CMT develops cost-
• Stormwater management
• Environmental/NPDES effective and creative solutions that maximize a property’s value and
compliance accelerate the project schedule. As a Civil & Site professional, you will
• Stormwater pollution assist our clients in addressing the challenges presented by site constraints,
prevention plans environmental sensitivities, and public perception. Our reputation is built
• Water supply and distribution on the work we do for satisfied clients at commercial sites, industrial parks,
• Wastewater collection
• Construction staking/ and government and public facilities. Our clients have come to depend on
administration the quality service and project efficiency provided by our team.
• Overall land use planning
“If you want a firm that
consistently delivers, gives
you good value, knows what
they’re doing, you definitely
should look at these guys.”
AT CMT, YOU WILL:
CMT PROVIDES A COMPETITIVE • Participate in developing innovative and value-driven solutions
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
that save money for clients while improving the world we live in.
• 401(k) Plan and Matching
Contribution • Join a company that is routinely recognized with industry
awards for excellence and client satisfaction.
• Profit Sharing
• Experience an uncommon level of staff stability, loyalty to
• Flexible Spending Accounts
committed employees and an employee retention rate well
• Life and Disability Insurance above the industry average.
• Health, Vision & Dental Insurance • Be a part of a team where a spirit of cooperation, respect, and
• Professional Registration and encouragement is entrenched in everything we do.
• Grow professionally and personally in a culture where individual
• Educational Reimbursement achievements are honored and participation in community and
• Home Computer Program charitable functions is highly encouraged.
• Paid Time Off • Be rewarded for being proactive, passionate, creative,
hardworking and demonstrating a commitment to excellence.
• Optional Work Schedule