What does leadership look like?
• This PowerPoint is about leadership
• I’m going to identify the qualities
• Insert pictures in the slides
• Give examples of the qualities
• the imparting or exchanging of information or news.
• Boy: Are you going outside today? The Boy Friend: Yes. This is an example of
• The quality of being ho.nest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
• Keep your promises even if it takes extra effort. This is an example of integrity
• The feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.
• I know I will beat him in 1 on 1 in basketball. This is an example of confidence.
• The fact or condition of being accountable; responsibility
• Accountability is when a person is given a task and the person know they will get blame if they do something
wrong or the group does something wrong. This is an example of accountability
• The reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.
• Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough is a motivation quote
• The action or process of causing a group of people to work together effectively as a team, especially by means
of activities and events designed to increase motivation and promote cooperation.
• Scavenger hunt is an example of team building
• The capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the
• An example of influence is a high school student to complete all of his assignments on time, thereby making his
little brother want to do the same.
• Center for Creative Leadership
• Created By: Devon Green
• Intro To Digital Technology 1st Period