BUILD A ROBOT
HUMAN NATURE AND RELATIONSHIP
What do we want to achieve?
1. Developing good behavior while building a robot
thast will represent who they are
2. Achieve a goal to be khalifah or a leader in future
STEP 1 :
SKETCH THE ROBOT
LIST OUT THE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE ROBOT
• Make sure the robot have variety of shapes.
• Keep the robot sketch for further references to complete your
• The robot must have a good islamization characteristics.
STEP 2 : LIST DOWN THE MATERIALS NEEDED
TO BUILT THE ROBOT
• Discuss with your group mates, what are the materials that need to
buy and bring to school.
• Adviseable to keep the materials in one box or bag and keep it
properly at school.
STEP 3 : Wraps the materials
• Students need to wrap the materials such as box, tissue box, shoes
box, bottle or any other materials with mahjong paper/ oil-brown
paper/ gift wrapping paper/ color paper to make the material look
proper and neat.
STEP 4 : Building the robot
• Students may start to build
STEP 5 : Join the body part
• Teachers are encourage the students to use their creativity and
critical thinking to join the body parts of the robot and make it easily
• Students may use fasten paper spinner or rope to join the body parts.
STEP 6 : DECORATION / FINISHING
• Now it is time for the students to decorate their robot using their own
imagination based on what they want their robot to be presented.
• Decorative items they may use such as beads, stickers, ribbons,
fabrics, glitters and many more.
ENJOY DOING YOUR PROJECT !