SJK (T) LADANG SIN WAH, KAMUNTING, PERAK
1. Ini sekolah.
2. Ini sekolah saya.
3. Sekolah saya bersih.
4. Sekolah saya cantik.
5. Sekolah saya ada pondok bacaan.
6. Saya sangat suka datang ke sekolah.
1. Digunakan untuk menunjukkan arah, jurusan atau hala.
2. Kata Arah biasanya didahului dengan kata sendi nama dan
diikuti oleh kata nama.
Contoh Ayat ;
- Kita dilarang membuang sampah ke dalam sungai.
- Bakul rotan itu ditemui di bawah pokok kelapa.
- Negeri Johor terletak di selatan Semenanjung Malaysia.
Contoh Kata Arah ;
- atas, bawah, seberang, selatan, utara, sebelah,
hadapan, belakang, pangkal, puncak, tengah, dalam,
luar, tepi, hulu, hilir, sisi, sudut.
Garis kata arah yang sesuai.
1. Amutha memasukkan semua majalah itu ke (atas, dalam)
2. Menghisap rokok amat berbahaya dari (sudut, sisi) kesihatan.
3. Rumah Aravind terletak di (hadapan, dalam) rumah Ravi di
4. Matahari terbit di sebelah timur dan terbenam di sebelah
My School Holidays
During the school holidays, my family and I went to Melaka.
I was so excited because it was my first trip to Melaka. We
went there by car.
We stayed in a hotel there. My first destination that I
visited in Melaka was A Famosa building. It was a historical
fortress. I saw a big cannon over there. There were many
tourists came there too.
After that, we climbed up the St. Paul’s hill. I visited the St.
Paul’s Church and had some beautiful views of Melaka town
from the top of the hill. My brother took a few photos for his
Later, we went to a souvenir shop at the town. I bought
many souvenirs for my family members and me as well. The
trip was very enjoyable and fun.
The next day, we went home happily. It was an
unforgettable trip for me.
T. Keerti Shree
Visited Grandparents At The Village
Last school holidays, Shamalan and his family visited his
grandparents in the village. His grandparents were staying in
Kuala Kurau. His father drove them there. Shamalan and his
brother were very excited to see their grandparents.
They reached the village in the afternoon. Along the way
to the village they had some beautiful scenes of nature. They
also had some fresh air. His grandparents were very happy to
see them in the village. Later, they had a delicious lunch
Then, his grandfather brought Shamalan and his brother
to his coconut farm. There, they enjoyed some sweet coconut
juice. Suddenly, a coconut fell to the ground. Thus, Shamalan
turned around and saw the coconut. For his surprise, there
was a hole on the coconut. Thus, he looked up the coconut
tree and saw a squirrel on the tree.
His grandfather explained him that the squirrel had made
the coconut hole using its sharp teeth. So that, the squirrel
could drink the juice. However, Shamalan and his brother had
a good time at the coconut farm.
After a few days, Shamalan and his family went home
happily. It was a memorable and enjoyable holidays for them.
Mencari Perkataan Tersembunyi