Welcome To Cancer Care Pune
– Ethical and evidence based treatment of cancer is our motto. We assure
best cancer treatment in Pune. We provide all cancer treatment related
services. We are specialized in cancer Radiation therapy and Cancer
– Dr. Jagdish Shinde is the mastermind behind the cancer care Pune. Dr.
Jagdish Shinde is one of the best Oncologists in Pune. He has done his MBBS
from prestigious B.J.Medical college Pune (Government College). He has
perused his MD and DMRT from Government Medical College and Regional
Cancer Center Thiruvananthapuram, which is considered as premium
institute in Oncology. He is having vast experience in treating cancer
About DR. Jagdish Shinde
– Dr. Jagdish Shinde is one of the Best Oncologist in Pune. Dr. Jagdish
Shinde has done MBBS from prestigious B. J. Medical College Pune. He
has pursued his postgraduate education of MD and DMRT in Radiation
Oncology from Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram and
Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram.
– The first impression that one carries when meeting Dr Jagdish Shinde is of
his humble and soft-spoken demeanor. Adored by his patients and
admired by colleagues and staff, he stands true to the image of a doctor
we all carry in our heads.
– You can meet Dr. Jagdish Shinde at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital Pune,
or he is also available in his private clinic at Chinchwad.
Treatment of breast cancer is Breast Cervix Treatment depends on the stage of
multimodality treatment which includes cancer Cancer disease but in most of the stages of
Surgery, chemotherapy, Radiation cervical cancer the Radiation Therapy is
therapy and Hormonal therapy. The best treatment. Rarely surgery may
sequence of therapy depends on the be needed for treatment of cervical
stage of the disease.
Treatment of prostate cancer Prostate Colon Treatment of colorectal cancer
depends on the stage and extent of Cancer Cancer depends on stage of the disease.
spread of disease. There are different There are treatments available for
types of treatment available for prostate Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy and
cancer like Radiation Therapy, Chemo, Surgery. In CA rectum most of patients
Hormonal Therapy and Surgery. need Radiation therapy before surgery.
1 Radiation Therapy
3 Palliative Care
4 Cancer Surgery
Power of Radiation Therapy:
– Dr. Jagdish Shinde is the best Radiation Oncologist in Pune. He is having
experience of treating more than 4000 patients with Radiation Therapy. He
is associated with best cancer center in Pune. To book appointment for
radiation therapy by call on : 9890233887. Or feel enquiry form, We will get
back to you.
– Cost of Radiation Therapy depends on the technique of Radiation Therapy.
As technique of radiation advances the cost increases. To know the cost of
Radiation therapy for your patient please call Dr. Shinde. Mob 9890233887
– Therapy Process has 4 stages-
1. Initial consultation and consent 2. Simulation
3. Planning 4. Treatment
– We at cancer care Pune have expertise in Chemotherapy. We are the best
Chemotherapy Center in Pune. We have experience of more than 5000 patients
of chemotherapy treatment.We give chemotherapy at affordable cost. We have
best Chemotherapy specialist in Pune.
– Cost of Chemotherapy depends on the cost of medicines. To know the cost of
chemotherapy please call our helpline number.
– Types of Chemotherapy:
1. Cytotoxic Chemotherapy
2. Targeted agents
– Palliative care is an approach that improves the quality of life of patients and
their families facing the problem associated with life-threatening illness,
through the prevention and relief of suffering by means of early identification
and impeccable assessment and treatment of pain and other problems,
physical, psychosocial and spiritual.
– What is benefit of palliative care?
1. Pain management
2. Treatment of symptoms
3. Psychological and spiritual support to patient
4. Increased compliance to treatment
5. Improvement of quality of life of patient
– There are three main ways by which cancer can be treated. These are Radiation
therapy, Chemotherapy and surgery.
– Radiation Therapy or Radiotherapy is the use of x-rays for treatment of cancer.
Around 70% of all patients of cancer need Radiation therapy as a part of their
– Chemo (also called as Chemotherapy) is use of medicines to kill cancer cells.
Chemotherapy can be given through veins or by oral rout.
– Surgery is removal of tumor by operation. Some cancers need surgery for its
– Choice of treatment depends on the site of cancer and its stage.
Address 1 : Empire Estate society, near Ranka Jewellers, in front of yes bank, old pune -
Mumbai highway, Chinchwad, Pune – 411019
Time: 5:30 pm to 08:00 pm
Address 2 : Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Near Dange Chouk, Chinchwad Pune
Time: 9:00 am to 10 am and 2 pm to 5:30 pm
Phone : +91 989 023 3887 | +91 9049935685
Email : [email protected]
Website : https://cancercarepune.com/