THE SCUBA PLACE
WHERE TO DIVE : EGYPT
EL QUSEIR - RED SEA
© THE SCUBA PLACE by Nigel Wade
ROOTS RED SEA
Roots Red Sea is a small friendly resort aimed at scuba divers, snorkelers and those who want a quiet, peaceful, relaxed atmosphere but with the convenience of having the small traditional town of El Quseir on its doorstep. The tag as a camp should not be taken too literally, it relates more to the location than the outstanding accommodations with modern facilities.
The guest rooms at Roots Red Sea are designed to suit all visitors, from the basic Eco Hut with the minimum of private facilities; through the Deluxe Chalets on the hillside offering a modest size room with all the home comforts including en suite toilet and shower, independent air conditioning and heating; to the stone built Boutique Rooms at the top the camp offering family sized rooms with full facilities.
Their simple mantra is to deliver the holiday the guest wants and treat everyone the way they would liked to be treated themselves, it is certainly a winning formula. There is a distinct “no - problem” attitude and nothing is too much trouble for the team.
PHARAOH DIVE CLUB
EL QUSEIR at ROOTS RED SEA
The British owned and run PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre - Pharaoh Dive Club El Quseir has an unsurpassed reputation for friendly helpful staff delivering great personal service. Owners Steve and Clare have vast experience of diving in the Red Sea having been working the area for over 20 years.
Known as the ‘Jewel of the Red Sea’, El Quseir has the reputation of providing the very best shore based diving in the Egyptian Red Sea. Diving all around El Quseir there are extremely varied and numerous pristine coral gardens, challenging wall dives, off shore ergs, sea grass meadows and extensive cavern systems.
There is something for every diver with options for shore diving, zodiac diving and hard boat diving, there are even opportunities to take excursions to visit world renowned sites such as Elphinstone, Salem Express and Abu Dabab.
• 5* PADI Instructor Development Centre & BSAC Red Sea Branch
• Unlimited, unguided, house reef diving available to suitably qualified divers [8.30 to 5.30] • Maximum of 6 divers per group in guided dives
• PADI and BSAC course materials are available - Maximum of 4 divers per course
• AQUA LUNG rental equipment with options for Standard or Premium equipment.
• Diving equipment workshop for emergency equipment maintenance
• Multi-lingual, professional PADI and BSAC instructors
• Complimentary return transfers by car between all hotels to 50 km radius
• Emergency plan and all necessary safety equipment (Oxygen/First Aid)
• 2 Recompression chambers located 45 minutes north or south of the centre
• Nitrox for Enriched air certified divers available on site
EL QUSEIR GALLERY
© THE SCUBA PLACE by Nigel Wade and John Spencer-Ades