Wildlife means all kinds of animals, whether
terrestrial animals, aquatic animals, poultry,
insects or arachnids, which naturally occur and live
in the forest or in water. and includes eggs of all
species of those wildlife.
but does not include registered vehicles according
to the description according to the law on vehicles
and vehicles derived from the reproduction of such
Extinction in biology and ecology is the
termination of the existence of a species
or of an organism causing a decrease in
biodiversity. in general The moment of
extinction is the moment of the death of the
last creature in that species. Although the
ability to breed and recover may have been
lost before then.
1. Restricted housing This is a very serious cause. Thailand's Wildlife
Conservation Corps admits it is causing an alarming rate of wildlife deaths.
Many animals require specific habitat for a period of succession. If the
transition goes beyond the dense forest phase, the grazing animals cannot live
2. Low bioavailability Many species, especially birds and mammals, have low
reproductive potential. The Calfornian Condor lays every other year and only
lays one egg at a time. There are about 40 birds of this species left in the
world, of which about 20 are females.
3. Specific dietary needs Some animals only eat certain foods, and they may
not choose to eat them. Florida Everglades Kite Eat only one type of shellfish
4. Genetic assimilation Some animals mate with each other even though they
are different. If one species is abundant and the other is few, the likelihood of
the minority's genes is included in the majority's gene pool. An example of this
is the coyote, which is well adapted to the changing environment of humans.
5. Pet Trade Pet stores appeal to children and adults of almost all ages.
This can be seen in part of the weekend meetings at Chatuchak Park, where they
sell everything from fish to birds and other monkeys.
6. Adopting animals from other countries Bringing in animals from other
countries for short-term benefits may have long-term effects on native
7. Hunting People hunt for different reasons. Hunt animals for food and
clothing to protect grain and pets.
8. Use of pesticides Synthetic chemicals used to kill pests are often effective.
Residues If considered along the food chain, the concentrations of these
chemicals increased in order of higher food chains.
9. Animal behavior that is difficult to change Many animals do not change
their original behavior. Although the environment has changed For this
reason, they are unable to adapt to man-made ecosystems causing extinction.
Problems caused by wildlife extinction centers include:
ecological loss Increased risk of spreading viruses and
germs from animals to humans and crime gangs.
The loss of ecosystems affects watersheds. Food sources
and climate variability
The problem of illegal wildlife trade increases the risk of
spreading viruses and pathogens from animals to humans,
such as SARS and avian influenza outbreaks.
A criminal gang who made huge profits from illegal wildlife
trafficking. At present, it can be proven that Wildlife crime
has also been linked to other crimes such as drugs and
human trafficking. Therefore, if these groups of people still
like these occupations for money. Both forests and wildlife
will be in danger and ultimately the impact will fall on
humans as well.
Wild animals benefit the environment, including people, directly and
indirectly. Therefore, there must be methods to prevent and fix wildlife
from decreasing or extinct through wildlife conservation as follows:
1. Strictly formulate laws and procedures To make the forest a source of
food and habitat for wildlife such as wildlife sanctuaries no hunting area
wildlife breeding areas, etc., to have enough
2. Public relations campaign To see the importance of wildlife
3. Not hunting wild animals There should not be any hunting in the wild.
Both wildlife conservation and wildlife protection because all wildlife has
greatly reduced the number of wildlife, causing a lack of natural balance.
4. Forest fire prevention Wildfires not only destroy forests, but also
destroy food sources and wildlife habitats.
5. Cultivating Love And be kind to animals in the right way. All wild
animals have the same love of life as humans. killing of wild animals
Bringing wild animals into the home is torture. which often do not
6. Breeding of endangered or declining wildlife There should be more
breeding and propagation. in order to replace and accelerate the
increase of wild animals
1. Princess Sirindhorn bird
2. Javan Rhino
4. Kupri or Koprai
5. Wild Buffalo
6. Laong or gazelle
9. The deer
10. Black-bellied pitta
11. Thai crane
12. Marble Cat
15. Dugong or pig
16. Bruda Whale
Nattapumin Tontan No.3 M.3/8
Kanokporn Katongthung No.7 M.3/8
Natcha Wanmahajai No.15 M.3/8
Natchaya Mueangtip No.16 M.3/8
Naphatson Kabjan No.19 M.3/8
Nanthatchaphon Ngampring No.21 M.3/8
Pawanpat Prateaung No.25 M.3/8