BLENDER WITH MANSON JARS RECIPE
ALCOHOLIC AND NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPES USED WITH
Frozen Raspberry Margarita
Watermelon Mojito Cocktail
• 1/2 cup watermelon, seeded • 1 small container of raspberries
chopped • 355ml of frozen limeade concentrate
• ½ lime, juiced • 1 cup tequila
• 4 mint leaves • ¼ cup Triple Sec
• ice • juice of 1 Lime
• 28 ml rum (or more) • 3-5 cups Ice
• Lime slices and coarse salt, for
• club soda
• Insert the chopped pieces of
Watermelon into a blender, • Place raspberries in a blender and
process until smooth.
process watermelon until liquefied.
• In the Mason Jar you are using, • Pour mixture through a mesh strainer
muddle together the lime juice and over a small bowl to remove seeds
and return the raspberry puree to the
mint leaves. Pour in watermelon. blender.
Fill the Mason Jar with ice, top with
• Add limeade concentrate, tequila,
rum and club soda. triple sec and lime juice and blend
• Garnish with mint leaves and until smooth.
Watermelon wedge if desired. • Add ice until the blender is full, and
again blend until smooth.
• Pour into small mason jars, screw on
• If the watermelon is not very sweet lids and freeze.
you can add some simple syrup or
agave nectar. • When you’re ready to serve, remove
the margaritas from the freezer.
• If you’re using salt, dip the rim into
the salt first, then use a straw or fork
to stir up the margarita mixture.
• Add a lime slice and serve.
Frozen Fruit Daquiri Dirty Banana Cocktail
• 3/4 cup frozen Lemonade or Limeade • 1 banana, sliced
concentrate • 30ml milk
• 3/4 cup Light Rum • 60ml coconut cream
• 4 cups frozen fruit • 45ml coffee liqueur
• 2 cups Ice cubes • 45ml oz light rum
• sweetener (optional), to taste, if • Splash of chocolate syrup
desired (superfine sugar, Agave syrup,
or another preferred sweetener) • Ice
• fresh fruit for garnish (optional • Chocolate shavings (optional)
• In a blender, combine • Insert all ingredients into a blender and
lemonade/limeade concentrate, rum, blend until smooth.
and fruit. (Berries can be added whole;
• When blending is finished pour the
other fruits should be cut into mixture into a Mason jar.
• You can put the chocolate shavings on
• Blend until smooth. Add ice. Blend top to serve (Optional)
until smooth until no ice chunks
remain. Taste and add sweetener, if
the desired. If flavor is too intense, add
more ice cubes and blend. For
stronger fruit flavor, add more fruit and
Strawberry (raspberry & blackberry not
recommended for this "whole fruit"
method, because their larger seeds
result in a gritty drinking texture),
Blueberry, Mango, Peach or
Piña Colada Cocktail Roasted Peach and Strawberry
• 60ml light rum • 3 peaches
• 60ml cream of coconut • 600g strawberries
• 1 ½ cup apple Juice
• 60ml pineapple juice • 1 ½ cup sparkling water
• 15ml fresh lime juice • abundance of crushed Ice
• 1 cup Ice Instructions:
Instructions: • Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
• Cut peaches in half and remove the
• Insert all ingredients into a blender pit. Cut strawberries in half. Place the
and blend until smooth. fruit on a baking tray lined with baking
• When finished pour the mixture into paper and roast for 25 minutes.
a Mason jar. • Take the tray out and leave to cool for
• Add a pineapple Slice as garnish to 10 minutes or more.
your Mason Jar and your Piña • Remove the skins from peaches and
Colada Cocktail is ready to serve. blend the flesh together with apple
juice in a blender to get a smooth
If your Mason Jar is bigger than • Blend the strawberries separately.
normal and the above recipe isn’t • Divide the strawberry puree into 6
enough to fill your Mason Jar, then you glasses and add ice. Pour the peach
can add Crushed Ice to fill your Mason and apple juice mixture over ice and
Jar. add sparkling water.
• Serve immediately.
Sangria Punch Mocktail Bluebarb Frozen Slush Mocktail
• 2 cups unsweetened pure cranberry • 2 ½ cups of Ice
juice • 1 cup Granulated Sugar
• 2 cups unsweetened pure red Grape • 1 cup Blueberries
juice • 1 cup Rhubarb, cut into 1½ cm pieces
• 1 cup fresh unsweetened orange juice • 1½ cups of Water
• 4 cups San Pellegrino or sparkling • Juice of one Lemon
mineral water • ½ teaspoon Lemon Zest
• 1/2 cup fresh Lemon juice • 1 Cinnamon Stick
• 1 large Lemon - skinned and flesh
• 1 fresh Lime - skinned and flesh
chopped • Combine sugar, blueberries,
• 2 cups frozen cranberries rhubarb, water, lemon juice, lemon
• 1 Orange skinned and flesh chopped zest, and cinnamon stick into a
• 1 cup fresh mint rustically chopped saucepan over med-high heat
• Bring mixture to a boil then turn
temperature to low.
• Place all the ingredients except the • Place a tight-fitting lid over the
San Pellegrino and the mint in the
blender and pulse a few times until saucepan and check after five
rustically combined. minutes, use a potato masher to
mash the blueberries and rhubarb to
• Transfer to a punch bowl. Rustically
chop the mint in the mini food release the juices.
• Remove from heat and strain mixture
processor or by hand and then add to
the mix. through a fine mesh sieve into a
Mason Jar with a lid to store.
• Chill in the fridge for at least a few
hours to allow the flavors to infuse. • Syrup can store in the refrigerator for
up to a month.
• Just before serving, add in the San
Pellegrino and give it a good stir. • For Mocktail: Combine with Ice and
3-4 tablespoons of Bluebarb simple
• Serve over ice cubes and garnish with syrup into a blender and pulse until
fresh mint leaves. you have a nice slush consistency.
When finished Spoon into a Mason
Jar and garnish with a fresh sprig of
Blackberry Vanilla Mocktail Frozen Limeade Mocktail
• 2 cups of fresh blackberries • 180ml Frozen limeade concentrate
• juice from 3 lemons • 1 cup water
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla paste
• 2 tablespoons of honey • 2 Tablespoons Sugar
• sparkling water • Ice
• Puree blackberries in blender and • Place limeade, water milk and
strain through fine mesh strainer. I sugar in a blender and blend until
recommend using a silicon spatula smooth.
to press as much of the fruit • Add ice and blend until you've
through. Discard the seeds. reached your desired consistency.
• Add the lemon juice, vanilla paste, • Add a Slice of Lemon for Garnish
and honey to the puree. Stir well (optional).
and taste. Add more honey if
• Store this blackberry base in an air-
tight container in the refrigerator for
up to five days until ready to use.
• To serve, combine in a pitcher with
sparkling water (amount depends
on how strong you want the
blackberry flavor) or allow each
person to add puree to their ice
filled glass and they can top with
• Puree can also be frozen in ice cube
trays for later use.