All You Need to Know About Physics
Physics is the component of science that deals with the properties of particles throughout space and
time. It is one of the most important subjects, and it studies the behaviour of the observable universe.
Students who study physics in school often seek experts who could provide homework help via online
History of Physics
Physics is perhaps one of the oldest subjects taught to students in schools and universities. The study
of physics could have classified into different eras:
• Ancient civilizations used to teach about the topics of astronomy along with concepts of physics.
The study of astronomy used to comprise studies about various stars, Moon, Earth and the
observable universe. These studies later became the foundations of astronomy which were taught
as a subject in itself in later eras. According to various historical texts, many ancient astronomers
of different civilizations are credited for the vocabularies of many astronomical objects.
• In the Medieval era, the study of astronomical objects continued, and many different
breakthroughs were made. During this scientific renaissance, discoveries such as the concept of
the solar system were made, and devices such as telescopes were invented, which helped in
broadening the scope of the observable universe.
• Post-medieval era, the subject of Physics was taught, which was independent of the field of
astronomy. Using many scientific methods, discoveries and theories were established, which we
call the classical laws of physics. Concepts such as gravity, refraction of light, and laws of motion
promoted scientific inventions. During the industrial revolution, as the requirement for
technological innovations to make operations more effective increased, scientific inventions such
as the steam engine, electromagnets etc.
• During the early 20th century, the branches of modern physics such as quantum mechanics and
nuclear energy were studied comprehensively. Modern physics deals with the properties of
particles when they are exposed to extreme conditions. Observations were made to challenge the
laws of physics, which were considered inviolable. Currently, many theories of modern physics
are in experimental stages to achieve major scientific breakthroughs.
Current developments in Physics
The development of physics has been possible due to extensive research; here are some of the
ongoing topics in the experimental or research stages.
• Generation of electricity by nuclear fusion
• Mass scale production of superconductors
• Interplanetary space exploration
• Use of time dilation to observe time as a dimension
• Development of quantum computers
Many organizations claim to provide the best homework help online. The students who study physics
struggle with various physics concepts while completing their academic projects and look for experts
who can ‘do my homework’.
Here are some of the features of the academic assistance organizations:
• 24*7 Customer service
• Real-time tracking of assignments
• 100% plagiarism-free content
• Special discounts for students
• And many more