Certification Workshop On
Emotional Intelligence And
Emotional Skills Assessment Process
(ESAP-EI Tool developed by Professors formerly at Texas A&M University, USA)
Effective Leaders realize the importance of Influence. One can only influence if you understand self and others. Success in the current business environment greatly depends on our ability to understand and effectively manage emotions, in both ourselves and others.
• Self-Awareness: Knowing one's internal states, preferences, resources, and intuitions.
• Self-Management: Managing ones' internal states, impulses, and resources.
• Social Awareness: Sensing others’ feelings, needs, and concerns.
• Relationship Management: The skill or adeptness at inducing desirable responses in others.
Emotional Skills Assessment Process (ESAP)
The ESAP is a self-assessment instrument providing scale specific measures of: Assertion, Comfort, Empathy, Decision Making, Time Management, Drive Strength, Commitment Ethic, Self Esteem and Stress Management. In addition, the ESAP provides measures of Aggression, Deference and Change Orientation. These three potential problem behaviors are related to the need for the skill development in the areas of Anger Management, Anxiety Management and Positive Personal Change.
> Understand our Emotions and the Triggers to such emotions
> Understand to manage our Disruptive Emotions
> Display Empathy Skills
> Understanding and Planning
for Entrepreneurial Skills
> Develop Drive for Results
> Understanding Emotions of others and ability to create Resonant Leadership
> Understanding the ESAP Tool for assessing EI and giving Feedback to People
> Creating Action Plan for development of EI Skills in People
• Certification of Emotional Skills Assessment Process for utilizing the Tool in their Organization for assessing employees on EI and making Developmental Plan (EI Tool to be purchased from FEIL by Certified Participants through this Workshop)
• Workbook for Self-Coaching on EI at Discounted Price of Rs.1000/- per Copy
• Conduct EI Workshops in their Organizations
EI Consultants and Trainers Doctors & Para Medics
In our workshop, we maximize knowledge assimilation in the participants through combination of execution elements like case discussions, exercises, simulated games & activities, video led sessions & discussions on global best practices. The participants are facilitated to distil key learnings & prepare actions to deliver business results.
Dr Ashis Sen is a globally acclaimed Facilitator. He is a member of EI Consortium, USA, founded by Dr. Daniel Goleman. He is certified on ESAP by
EI Learning Systems, USA
and leading Faculty in this Workshop. He presented
an Article “Emotional Choices - Pathway to Intrinsic Motivation” in February 2007 at Institute of Emotional Intelligence at Texas A&M University, USA.
17th and 18th August
9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
J W Marriot, Juhu, Mumbai
INR 25,000/- plus 12.36% Service Tax per Participant
Mode of Payment:
Cheque drawn in favour of “Forum for Emotional Intelligence Learning” should be sent to: FEIL, 204-B, Sumith Samarth Arcade, Arey Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai-400062.
Fee include Participation, Course Material (Hard Copies), Working Lunch, Coffee/Tea
Nominations, Enquiry & for NEFT Payments: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
+912266718382, +912265718385, +919930112299, +919920336086.