Anjuman - E - Najmi,
Today's three-level Najmi Hall serves as a community centre,
a grand venue for weddings, religious gatherings, and
personal celebrations. Each of its three halls can accommodate
up to three hundred guests.
A sampling of its myriad features include:
Well maintained 3 Floors.
A Good Air Conditioning System
A Passenger Elevator
Own bank of Wash Basins and Washroom facilities.
For many, Najmi Hall has long been not just a Hall. has been
a blessing. Not just a hall but also a community centre at the
very heart of Mumbai’s Social, Cultural and Spiritual life.
Hundreds of guests have treasured memories of joyous
occasions here for over a long time - Weddings, Majallis,
Aqiqas and Misaaq.
Now, Najmi Hall re-emerges after a splendid renovation -
a grand facade, halls and modern facilities with the most
eﬃcient technology. Its, structure is transformed, but not its
soul. It remains the Najmi Hall many have cherished, the
venue of so many fond memories..and of so many more to
In its transformed identity, Najmi Hall more than ever
embodies the cultural tenets of Islamic architecture.
In its traditional Fatemi Design and embellishments,
timeless values shine through while its modern facilities
and technology speak of a forward - looking vision.
We welcome you to our Hall, and invite you to explore
and learn about how we can make your gathering a
Terms & Conditions
Form for Extras
RAZAA FROM JANAB AAMIL SAHEB IS COMPULSORY
1. Hirer/s seeking permission to use the said Premises shall make an applica on in the prescribed form specifying
the purpose for which the use of the said Premises is required.
2. The use of the said Premises is subject to the rules and regula ons prescribed here in.
3. The said Premises shall be used by the Hirer/s only for the purpose for which it is permi ed applied for and for
no other use whatsoever.
4. Hirer/s shall choose outside services from the panel of respec ve service agents appointed by the
Management Names of service agents shall be given to the Hirer/s at the me of applica on for booking.
Other Decorator then 27000 or 11000 as per booking of hall and decora on.
5. (a) The use of the said Premises shall be conﬁrmed in favor of the Hirer/s only upon receipt of payment by
the Hirer/s of the en re amount of the Security Deposit prescribed and the receipt of evidence is obtained by
(b) Hirer/s seeking permission to use the Premises three (3) months prior to the date of use of the Premises
shall have the op on to pay the Booking amount as prescribed. The Hirer/s shall not later than one (1) month
prior to the date of use conﬁrm that they would require the Premises. In that event, the sum paid as Booking
Amount shall be adjusted against the Security Deposit prescribed. In the event the Hirer/s fails to conﬁrm that
they would require the use of the Premises at least one (1) month prior to the date of use, the Booking Amount
shall stand forfeited and the Management shall be at liberty to let out the Premises to any other person.
6. From the amount of Security Deposit, the Rental of the premises applicable GST & other charges if any, shall
be deducted and the balance of the Security Deposit shall be refunded to the hirer/s only a er ﬁ een (15)
days from the date for which the said premises were booked provided, in the opera on of the Management
no Damage has been caused to any part of the building walls, furniture ﬁxture and other ar cles in the said
premises while using the same by the hirer/s and their guest/agents, in any manner whatsoever. In case any
such damage as aforesaid is caused, the cost of repairing/ reinstalling such damage shall be recovered from
the amount of the Security Deposit, and if any balance is le , such balance shall be refunded to the hirer/s
upon produc on of the original Security Deposit Receipt issued by us. In the event that the amount of the
Security Deposit is not suﬃcient to cover the cost of compensa ng the damage as aforesaid, the Hirer /s shall
pay such addi onal amount to compensate the damage fully on demand by us and without any delay
or demur. The opinion of the Management in this regard shall be ﬁnal and binding on the Hirer/s and
7. If for any reason, the Hirer/s wishes to cancel the booking of the said premises, then
A.(1) The full amount of the Rental / Booking Amount (whichever Applicable) shall be forfeited in the event the
Management does not receive any other booking for the said premises for the same day (which was earlier
booked and therea er cancelled for the Hirer/s)
A.(2) If the Management receives another booking for the said Premises for the same day, then Ninety percent
(90%) of the rental can be collected by the Hirer/s a er ﬁ een (15) days of the date for which the booking was
originally made. The balance ten percent (10%) of the Rental shall stand forfeited.
B. Balance of the Security Deposit shall be refunded a er ﬁ een (15) days of the date for which the booking
was originally made on the produc on of the original Security Deposit Receipt issued by the Management.
8. In the event of any viola on of the Rules and Regula ons contained herein, the Management shall have the
absolute right to forfeit a part or whole of the Security Deposit. The opinion of the Management as to the
viola on of the Rules and Regula on shall be ﬁnal and binding on the Hirer/s and conclusive.
9. Occupa on of the said Premises shall be given to the Hirer/s only for the me as speciﬁed in the Applica on
Form Addi onal charges may be deducted from the Security Deposit for exceeding in me limit. The opinion
of the Management in the regard shall be binding on the Hirer/s and conclusive.
10. The Management shall have the absolute liberty and discre on to grant permission for the use of the said
11. The Hirer/s shall not transfer his/her booking, sub-let or re-let any por on of the premises to any other person
12. The Management reserves the right to cancel any booking of the said Premises without no ce and without
assigning any reasons for such cancella on and the decision of the decision of the Management in this regard
shall be ﬁnal and binding. In the event of such cancella on. The Management shall refund the Security
13. The Management or any other person/s authorized by them shall have the power to enter the said Premises
at any me during the func on, to ensure that these Rules and Regula on are being complied with. In the
event that the Management or any such person/s authorized by them is of the view that there is a breach of
these Rules and Regulation, the Management reserves the right to stop the func on.
14. The hirer/s shall not drive any nails/s ck any materials anywhere on the said Premises and shall not
spoil/disﬁgure/dirty any part of the said Premises/building or its surroundings.
15. The Hirer/s shall solely be responsible to obtain all necessary premises from police, municipal and other
authori es as may be required. The Management shall not be responsible for any interrup on/cancella on of
the func on as a result of the failure to obtain such permission.
16. All ac vi es, conducted in the said Premises shall be en rely peaceful, orderly and lawful and the en re
responsibility shall be solely on the Hirer/s.
17. The Management shall not be liable for any mishap/accident/the /loss of ar cles/calamity etc., and the
Hirer/s shall be en rely responsible for the same.
18. Drinking of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited on the said Premises and in the building.
19. Hazardous substances /ﬁre crackers/ﬁre arms etc., are strictly prohibited on the said Premises and in the
20. In case of any situa on beyond the control of the Management such as natural calami es, ﬁres, strikes, power
failure, internet failure of elevators etc., the Management shall not be resp onsible for the same, in any
21. Booking of Mumineen Hirer/s will be conﬁrmed only a er Anjuman-e-Najmi Kandivali Jamaat formali es
22. The Hirer/s shall obtain from Janaab Aamil Saheb the instruc on form duly signed and submit to us and
adhere to instruc on men oned therein. Management reserves the right to forfeit the Security Deposit if the
Hirer/s fail to follow these requirements and the management’s decision shall be ﬁnal and binding on the
Hirer/s and conclusive.
23. The Management reserves right to change the ﬂoor or ﬂoors as per the requirement without prior no ce.
24. Host and Mumineen a ending the func on should be in Libas ul Anwar (Quami Libas) strictly. Outcaste is
allowed only at ground ﬂoor mawaid or passage near Badri Gate.
25. Booking is conﬁrmed subject to realiza on of payment cheque.
26. Sujni , Safra , Napkins and crockery for Janab Aamil Saheb will not be provided to Mumineen Hirer/s has arrange
by their own.
27. Menu should be brought before 15 days on le er head of caterers and verify by Janab Aamil Saheb .
First Half - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venues Rent Deposit
Full Complex with Sehan 84200 84200
Full Complex without Sehan 63200 63200
Ground ( Murtaza ) 21000 21000
Sehan 21000 21000
Ground ( M G Road ) 18000 18000
Ground Floor Mawaid 3000 3000
1st Floor Mawaid 7200 7200
2nd Floor Mawaid 14000 14000
Second Half - 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Venues Rent Deposit
Full Complex with Sehan 90700 90700
Full Complex without Sehan 69700 69700
Ground ( Murtaza ) 21000 21000
Sehan 21000 21000
Ground ( M G Road ) 18000 18000
Ground Floor Mawaid 4500 4500
1st Floor Mawaid 10200 10200
2nd Floor Mawaid 16000 16000
One Hour Extension be provided on request which will be charged @ Rs.2000/=
For each Hall as your decision plus 18% G.S.T. will be charged
After that for every Half Hour will be charged @ Rs.2000/= for each Hall.
FOR Ground One Hour Extension will be charged @ Rs.5000/=
After that Half Hour i.e. upto 1.00 AM will be charged @ Rs.5000/= .
Deposit by Cheque drawn in favour of "DAWOODI BOHRA JAMAAT ANJUMAN E NAJMI"
Following Decorators are on our panel, out of this List to be selected.
Opp.Bhurabhai Hall, Nr.Mayur Talkies, Kandivali (W)
Piyushbhai : 9819041567 / 02228628744
ITS No :
Date of function :
Description of function (Name ) : ITS No :
Faiz Thali Yes No
Dulha ITS No Dulhan ITS No
First Half (9 am to 3 pm ) Second Half ( 4pm to 11pm )
Venue Select from below
1) Ground ( Murtaza )
3) Ground ( M G Road )
4) Ground Floor Mawaid
5) 1 Floor Mawaid
6) 2 nd Floor Mawaid
I have read the read the Rules and Regulations for the said premises (Mentioned on Pages 1-3)
and agree to abide by them.
Signature of Applicant / s Date
( Extra requirements will be charged extra )
2. Chair (s)
5. Water for Washing Utensils
8. Janab Aamil Saheb Sujni
9. Janab Aamil Saheb Thal Safra
11.Bhabhisaheb Thal Safra
The rates for the Decorations will be as follows: