VOICE NOTE 1
IMPORTANT UPDATES % THROWBACKS ON TEACHING & LEARNING :
1. Please find in the link, Principal’s letter regarding Quarter 1 Report card release date,
PTC & Q.2 Survey : CLICK HERE
2. Ministry Visits Anticipated any day : Let us keep all the digital documents as given
below, ready for reference.
● Coordinators folders (Departement action plan yearly plan, classroom observations-lesson
plans-department workshops- department meeting minutes)
● Teachers folders (The activity calendar -bell schedule-Yearly plan-Yearly calendar-time table- break duties
lesson plans- weekly plans-observation form from section principal or coordinator visit-sample of students
work including feedback- assessments- students grades (link to DC)
● Emergency plan response (Mr.Mustafa -Ahmed T)
● Supervisors: attendance record-discipline record and discipline policy
● Extracurricular activities (students council and activity coordinators Ms.Slawa)
● Counseling: program, for S1-sample of workshop photos-group and individual counseling sessions record-
evaluation report and diagnostic reports- career guidance and Injaz
● ESU: students folders as agreed besides all students evaluations done through Ms.Jisa
● School policies (section Principals)
3. DC UPDATES : Refer to my email regarding the same. Saturday 11 PM is the deadline.
4. Teachers Sitting all the time : Refer back to the email shared by Mr Bilal regarding the subject.
This practice wont be entertained anymore. Kindly be active, innovative & energetic.
5. FACE TO FACE STUDENTS joining EXAMS online : Kindly do not entertain this practice. If they
cant attend an exam session face to face, allow them to write the next day face to face, with another
question paper. Dont allow them to write online -
6. Substitution teachers using PHONE full time : Though the Principals may not be visiting your
classes frequently, physically, camera access makes it easy for us to have quick looks at each class
- kindly be alert about all these matters & be alert during DUTY time.
7. Teachers comparing their duties & schedules with others & pressurizing for changes, : This is
another practice that we all need to stop immediately.This is only creating friction & a negative
atmosphere among all.
8. Students are trying to plagiarise during the exams, assignments submission time etc
which needs to be stopped by continuously reminding them about the Academic
Honesty Policy of our school. Please use the information given in this link : CLICK
9. Students are aware about Digital library resources available for them to engage them
in productive reading & researching. Kindly encourage them to use these resources .
REFER BACK TO THE EMAIL I SHARED WITH ALL RESOURCES LINKS FROM MR ZAHER
10. Elementary GP classes need to be more planned & productive - please utilize the
resources & skill development programs.
11. Google class invitation - Please make sure DC list & your Google class invitations
are matching - there are a few new students, take care of them.
12. Padlet invitation: you will have to add your students one by one following the
instruction in the attached document PADLET BACK UP LINK
13. Wifi: Username - teachers/ [email protected]
14. Who are not opening cameras & not wearing uniforms -
* Take your First action of calling the parents,
* Second action - inform the supervisor to get the update if they have some genuine
issues like coverage issues in Askar or Saudi Causeway areas.
* Third action - Remove them from Google class with a warning that, if they are not
willing to open the camera, they will need to come to school.
15. Projects: ES students projects must be done in school except those online
Projects must include: a rubric, clear instructions, and a clear deadline
Projects must include checkpoints to ensure that students are not left behind or
are working on their projects on last minutes basis
● Prophet’s Birthday was celebrated in an elegant way thanks to Ms Zakia, Ms Saida, Ms Hala,
Assistant Teachers & Ms Zahra
● A quality assembly was presented by 12 R, thanks to Ms Sabreen. Students were well
controlled, well disciplined - Thanks to Ms Layla & all first period teachers of Grades 9 to 12.
It was a pleasure to see them like that.
● “Healthy Lunch Box” - an elementary school PE event, was well received by all students &
parents. Thanks Ms Asala, the brain behind the event & the Assistants + IT Supporters.
● IELTS registrations are ongoing & our coaches Ms Praveena, Ms Jenna, Ms Yasmine & Mr
Neville are all set to begin the coaching sessions from this week.
● Some teachers like Ms Hala Ahmed, Ms Fouziya have volunteered to teach weak students
extra sessions throughout this month - WORTH APPRECIATING !
● LATEST NEWS - WINNING MOMENTS - Congratulations to HIS Girls ⭐Football team for
winning second place in The BAS tournament - HEARTY CONGRATS TO MS DORRA & MS
ASALA & OTHER STAFF WHO SUPPORTED.
SOCIAL MEDIA VIBES
1. We celebrated Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday &Think Pink Day . Thank you for all the
support : Think Pink Prophet’s Birthday
PD ACHIEVEMENTS, RESEARCH & RESOURCE SHARING
1. FROM THE CLASS VISITS : Geogebra - A very effective tool used by Ms Sabreen &
many others will be shared with you quite soon, which I am sure will be of great use
2. Ms Shwetha: CLASSCRAFT
3. If you have any teaching resources you may communicate with the PD Research committee
or myself by email.
4. Please add your PD certificates to the PD folder : CLICK HERE
MEETINGS & ASSEMBLIES
1. ALL DAYS OF THIS WEEK FROM 1 30 to 3 ( NO MEETINGS ARE SCHEDULED TO
HELP YOU FINISH ALL THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS ON TIME ) I WILL BE CHECKING
ALL THE BELOW DOCUMENTATION ON TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY.
Main Stream Teachers - Complete diagnostic marks, DC mark entries, attendance entries,
standard based report card entries, resources compilation, liaise with supervisors for Pending
assignments, Ministry requirements documentation.
ESU teachers : Complete Curriculum with highlights, IEP, Tracking sheet etc
Leader Of the Teams to take care of these documentation. If needed, meet together &
complete all.Leaders : Ms Mehvish, Ms Ancy, Ms Hala, Ms Abeer, Ms Jisa
Assistants : Complete the Book basket details, Certificates folders, attendance & late
letters, check the wall decorations - students’ works need to be displayed there etc.
2. Monday: 6 45 - Coordinators - principals meeting ( Ptc. Observations. Diagnostic
results analysis. Mark entries)
3. Tuesday :
1 to 2 PM - Departmental Meetings
Arabic speaking teachers only - Wizer app - with Ms Barbora and Mr Haytham
FROM THE SUPERVISORS’ DESK
1. Both supervisors have updated DUTY ROSTER - Please doublecheck
2. They will be sending Absentees & Late arrival Letters to all concerned students.
3. Supervisors are forced to shut the windows of many classes, that teachers or assistants kept
opened even after the classes are dismissed- We are getting photos of the same from
Maintenance Officers. Kindly make sure that these small things also need to be done to
avoid AC issues etc
4. Pending Assignments link is also shared, please update that link instead of sending individual
emails to the supervisors. MH PENDING ASSIGNMENTS LINK
5. Students who are not opening camera : insert names here for taking action : LINK
Hope you got a chance to visit this website, if not, try it out - I found many useful videos
Top IB Resources [2021 Rankings] - Voted by 47,000+ IB Students
UPCOMING EVENTS :
● Assembly - Wednesday, period 1 - by Ms Lama & Ms Keyan in the front yard for
Grades 1 to 3 ONLY
MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Please make sure you are revisiting these documents every day until we settle things. Do not
print. Keep referring to digital links.
1. Academic Honesty Policy (NEW)
2. ACTIVITIES CALENDAR (NEW)
3. Q 2 TEST CALENDAR (NEW)
4. GIRLS STUDENTS’ LIST
5. REVISED SCHOOL CALENDAR
6. MHS Class time table
7. ES class timetable
8. FINAL TEACHERS’ MASTER TIMETABLE
9. MORNING, BREAK & AFTERNOON DUTIES
10. TEACHERS & STUDENTS ROOM ALLOCATION, HOMEROOM & ASSISTANTS, REPORTING
11. ESU STUDENTS DATA
12. BELL SCHEDULE
13. SHORT LEAVE FORM
14. GS Staff data
15. STUDENTS REFERRAL FORM FOR SUPERVISOR
16. GRADE BREAKDOWN 2021-22
17. Q1 GS TEST CALENDAR & TEST POLICY
YOUR READINESS FOR WEEK 8 - READ CAREFULLY & ACT APTLY
1. GSP Observations : Scheduled observations is on- WATCH FOR THE SHARED SCHEDULE BY MS
REEM. I need to receive the LP before the observation period, You need to come & meet me
during your free time to discuss the feedback OBSERVATION FORM
2. During my second visit (Unscheduled), I will definitely want to see the impact of my
suggestions in your lessons. OBSERVATION SCHEDULE
3. Some teachers who teach ONLINE classes, do not move to that class & teach, instead they sit
in their own classes - How will the other teacher teach if you don't move? - Please move to
classes as per your schedule - DO NOT RETURN TO YOUR HOMEROOM IF YOU DON'T HAVE A
SCHEDULED CLASS WITH THEM OR ITS BREAK TIME.
4. Homeroom Teachers - From 7 to 7 30 AM - must be present in the class though you may not
have many students. Use the time wisely.
5. If you are absent, it's important to copy your supervisor since she needs to put sub for your
duty position. Copy GSP, Ms reem, Your supervisor & coordinator
6. You are absent & though you teach Online, it creates issues for us - Staff who are regular
will be loaded more since we need to sub your classes - so KINDLY avoid taking off. Each one
of your presence is highly necessary.
7. Teachers need to use this form while referring to the supervisor for discipline issues. LINK
8. Short leaves & early exits etc is FULLY RECORDED, in case of finding the same staff utilizing
this facility often, will be referred to HR for her action.
9. Please make sure toilets are used in a clan way & it is ready for others who come after you.
HEALTH & SAFETY
RAPID TEST SCHEDULE FOR STAFF & STUDENTS : LINK TO CONSENTED STUDENTS
Sunday : Staff (first test) & ES during first break
Monday: MS during first break ( Homeroom teacher - Duty teacher to coordinate )
Tuesday: HS during first break ( Homeroom teacher - Duty teacher to coordinate)
Wednesday: staff (second Test)
GOOD LUCK DEAR TEAM, GSP .