IMPORTANT UPDATES % THROWBACKS ON TEACHING & LEARNING :
1. i will be working from home for a few days but with full camera access & on call.
2. Quarter 1 Report card release - 11 nov, marks upload deadline tomorrow 10 am
3. Quarter 2 survey is released on last thursday for Online Students only. The responses
will be sorted on monday
REPORT CARD POINTS
4. We will be checking our draft report cards on monday afternoon or tuesday morning.
Supervisors & Ms Reem will help me in this process.
5. Please check grading pointers for esu & new students
6. Some students are allowed to submit ( mainly ESU & students with medical excuse)
without marks deduction until 10 november. Please coordinate with supervisors if you
have any such case.
7. Some students of the non core subjects are excused from exams.
MINISTRY VISIT PREPS
8. Ministry Visits Anticipated any day : Let us keep all the digital documents as given
below, ready for reference. teacher”s file index links to be submitted to coordinators
except point 7 ( sample students works) - tomorrow ( please contact your coordinator
to get more details)
9. ESU teachers - need to update the ESU folders of your links in the Master folder - IEP/
track sheet/ sample works etc - Click
Essentials of your folders ( follow templates shared by coordinators) are as below:
● Coordinators folders (Departement action plan yearly plan, classroom observations-lesson
plans-department workshops- department meeting minutes)
● Teachers folders (The activity calendar -bell schedule-Yearly plan-Yearly calendar-time table- break duties
lesson plans- weekly plans-observation form from section principal or coordinator visit-sample of students
work including feedback- assessments- students grades (link to DC)
● Supervisors: attendance record-discipline record and discipline policy
● Extracurricular activities (students council and activity coordinators Ms.Slawa)
● Counseling: program, for S1-sample of workshop photos-group and individual counseling sessions record-
evaluation report and diagnostic reports- career guidance and Injaz
● School policies (section Principals)
10. FACE TO FACE STUDENTS joining EXAMS online : Kindly do not entertain this practice. If they
cant attend an exam session face to face, allow them to write the next day face to face, with another
question paper. Dont allow them to write online -
11. Substitution teachers using PHONE full time : Though the Principals may not be visiting your
classes frequently, physically, camera access makes it easy for us to have quick looks at each class
- kindly be alert about all these matters & be alert during DUTY time.
12. Teachers comparing their duties & schedules with others & pressurizing for changes, : This is
another practice that we all need to stop immediately.This is only creating friction & a negative
atmosphere among all.
13. Students are trying to plagiarise during the exams, assignments submission time
etc which needs to be stopped by continuously reminding them about the Academic
Honesty Policy of our school. Please use the information given in this link : CLICK
14. Students are aware about Digital library resources available for them to engage
them in productive reading & researching. Kindly encourage them to use these
resources . REFER BACK TO THE EMAIL I SHARED WITH ALL RESOURCES LINKS FROM MR
15. Google class invitation - Please make sure DC list & your Google class invitations
are matching - there are a few new students, take care of them.
16. Padlet invitation: you will have to add your students one by one following the
instruction in the attached document PADLET BACK UP LINK
17. Wifi: Username - teachers/ [email protected]
18. Who are not opening cameras & not wearing uniforms -
* Take your First action of calling the parents,
* Second action - inform the supervisor to get the update if they have some genuine
issues like coverage issues in Askar or Saudi Causeway areas.
* Third action - Remove them from Google class with a warning that, if they are not
willing to open the camera, they will need to come to school.
19. Projects: ES students projects must be done in school except those online
Projects must include: a rubric, clear instructions, and a clear deadline
Projects must include checkpoints to ensure that students are not left behind or
are working on their projects on last minutes basis
● A quality assembly was presented by 3 R, thanks to Ms lama & ms keyan. We still. Didnt
upload the video to instagram as a way of paying respect to the early demise of our ES boy. .
Students were well controlled, well disciplined - Thanks to Ms Layla & all first period
teachers of Grades 9 to 12. It was a pleasure to see them like that.
● IELTS registrations are closed with more than 30 students - kudos to mr beville & msJennah
for their hard work…our coaches Ms Praveena, Ms Jenna, Ms Yasmine & Mr Neville are all set
to begin the coaching sessions from this week.
● Some teachers like Ms Hala Ahmed, Ms Fouziya have volunteered to teach weak students
extra sessions throughout this month - WORTH APPRECIATING-
● Ms Lama did an excellent job by inviting ms sini to introduce some medicines as part of her
lesson - example of utilizing available resources
● An excellent library period was conducted by mr Ahmed Saiah - good library activity
SOCIAL MEDIA VIBES
1. We had a successful healthy lunch box event by ms asala - link
PD ACHIEVEMENTS, RESEARCH & RESOURCE SHARING
1. A tool to help you take your ministry/ BQA evidence in full page was shared by Ms
2. FROM THE CLASS VISITS : Geogebra - A very effective tool used by Ms Sabreen &
many others will be shared with you quite soon, which I am sure will be of great use
3. Ms Shwetha: CLASSCRAFT
4. If you have any teaching resources you may communicate with the PD Research committee
or myself by email.
5. Please add your PD certificates to the PD folder : CLICK HERE
MEETINGS & ASSEMBLIES
1. ALL DAYS OF THIS WEEK FROM 1 30 to 3NO MEETINGS ARE SCHEDULED TO HELP
YOU FINISH ALL THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS ON TIME) I WILL BE CHECKING ALL
THE BELOW DOCUMENTATION ON TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY.
Supervisors & social + career counselor - attandance records, late- absentees
letters, pending assignments follow up , referrsl to counselors etc
Main Stream Teachers - Complete diagnostic marks, DC mark entries, attendance entries,
standard based report card entries, resources compilation, liaise with supervisors for Pending
assignments, Ministry requirements documentation.
ESU teachers : Complete Curriculum with highlights, IEP, Tracking sheet etc
Leader Of the Teams to take care of these documentation. If needed, meet together &
complete all.Leaders : Ms Mehvish, Ms Ancy, Ms Hala, Ms Abeer, Ms Jisa
Assistants : Complete the Book basket details, Certificates folders, attendance & late
letters, check the wall decorations - students’ works need to be displayed there etc.
2. Monday: 6 45 - Coordinators - principals meeting ( Ptc. Observations. Diagnostic
results analysis. Mark entries)
3. Tuesday : 1 to 2 PM - Departmental Meetings if needed
4. Wednesday - period 1 - 7 G assembly ( Theme Cyber Bullying & studrhts who became BAS
legue champions will be honoured) + 2 pm all staff meeting ( agenda - PTC)
FROM THE SUPERVISORS’ DESK
1. Both supervisors have updated DUTY ROSTER - Please doublecheck
2. They will be sending Absentees & Late arrival Letters to all concerned students.
3. Supervisors are forced to shut the windows of many classes, that teachers or assistants kept
opened even after the classes are dismissed- We are getting photos of the same from
Maintenance Officers. Kindly make sure that these small things also need to be done to
avoid AC issues etc
4. Pending Assignments link is also shared, please update that link instead of sending individual
emails to the supervisors. MH PENDING ASSIGNMENTS LINK
5. Students who are not opening camera : insert names here for taking action : LINK
Hope you got a chance to visit this website, if not, try it out - I found many useful videos
Top IB Resources [2021 Rankings] - Voted by 47,000+ IB Students
UPCOMING EVENTS :
● Intercultural Day , Science Contest - wsiting to get full details
MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Please make sure you are revisiting these documents every day until we settle things. Do not
print. Keep referring to digital links.
1. Academic Honesty Policy (NEW)
2. ACTIVITIES CALENDAR (NEW)
3. Q 2 TEST CALENDAR (NEW)
4. GIRLS STUDENTS’ LIST
5. REVISED SCHOOL CALENDAR
6. MHS Class time table
7. ES class timetable
8. FINAL TEACHERS’ MASTER TIMETABLE
9. MORNING, BREAK & AFTERNOON DUTIES
10. TEACHERS & STUDENTS ROOM ALLOCATION, HOMEROOM & ASSISTANTS, REPORTING
11. ESU STUDENTS DATA
12. BELL SCHEDULE
13. SHORT LEAVE FORM
14. GS Staff data
15. STUDENTS REFERRAL FORM FOR SUPERVISOR
16. GRADE BREAKDOWN 2021-22
17. Q1 GS TEST CALENDAR & TEST POLICY
YOUR READINESS FOR WEEK 8 - READ CAREFULLY & ACT APTLY
1. GSP Observations : Scheduled observations is on- WATCH FOR THE SHARED SCHEDULE BY MS
REEM. I need to receive the LP before the observation period, You need to come & meet me
during your free time to discuss the feedback OBSERVATION FORM
2. During my second visit (Unscheduled), I will definitely want to see the impact of my
suggestions in your lessons. OBSERVATION SCHEDULE
3. Some teachers who teach ONLINE classes, do not move to that class & teach, instead they sit
in their own classes - How will the other teacher teach if you don't move? - Please move to
classes as per your schedule - DO NOT RETURN TO YOUR HOMEROOM IF YOU DON'T HAVE A
SCHEDULED CLASS WITH THEM OR ITS BREAK TIME.
4. Homeroom Teachers - From 7 to 7 30 AM - must be present in the class though you may not
have many students. Use the time wisely.
5. If you are absent, it's important to copy your supervisor since she needs to put sub for your
duty position. Copy GSP, Ms reem, Your supervisor & coordinator
6. You are absent & though you teach Online, it creates issues for us - Staff who are regular
will be loaded more since we need to sub your classes - so KINDLY avoid taking off. Each one
of your presence is highly necessary.
7. Teachers need to use this form while referring to the supervisor for discipline issues. LINK
8. Short leaves & early exits etc is FULLY RECORDED, in case of finding the same staff utilizing
this facility often, will be referred to HR for her action.
9. Please make sure toilets are used in a clan way & it is ready for others who come after you.
HEALTH & SAFETY
RAPID TEST SCHEDULE FOR STAFF & STUDENTS : LINK TO CONSENTED STUDENTS
Sunday : Staff (first test) & ES during first break
Monday: MS during first break ( Homeroom teacher - Duty teacher to coordinate )
Tuesday: HS during first break ( Homeroom teacher - Duty teacher to coordinate)
Wednesday: staff (second Test)
GOOD LUCK DEAR TEAM, GSP .