FOR REAL PEOPLE
• Sunshine Coast, Queensland •
5 Colsak Close
A successful career in the agricultural industry The Sunshine Coast and Hinterland region
has equipped Steve with exceptional skills to is really special for its perfect climate, relaxed
help people achieve their property goals with lifestyle and lush countryside. He has navigated
ease and trust. Having always maintained the around Australia and many iconic tourist
philosophy that he would treat every transaction destinations on his motor bike, and enjoys
as if it were his own, Steve maintains close sitting around the table for coffee, chatting or
communication with his clients to make their entertaining with friends, and cooking the best
purchase as smooth as possible. He has steak on the BBQ, which is his specialty.
purchased and sold properties and is also
involved in the Real Estate processes that Steve is looking forward to being of service
has led to exciting rewards. in achieving your property targets and your
decision to employ him as your agent is not
With his rural background Steve has a sincere something he would take lightly. Steve would
desire to help people and he embraces the strive to accomplish the best possible outcome
needs of all his clients to achieve their required in every market.
results. Steve balances his friendly obliging
personality with a totally informed, professional Steve strongly supports Palmwoods Real
and ethical approach to each task he takes Estate as a leading agency in calibre of service
on. His core values revolve around ethics, that offers clients first class marketing and
transparency, service and marketing. meticulous attention to detail.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
M 041219 240318 723418 PF 07 5340451 90639796
• address •
5 Colsak Close
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom,
2 Car Garage
FLOOR PLAN 5 Colsak Close
INTERNAL AREA: 96 SQM
EXTERNAL AREA: 87 SQM
GARAGE AREA: 19 SQM
TOTAL AREA: 202 SQM
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom,
2 Car Garage
This floor plan is conceptual only. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied
upon. We make no guarantee as to the accuracy of this plan. All interested parties should make and rely
on their own enquiries in determining the accuracy of the information contained in this floor plan.
This well-positioned home half way between Woom- external access – this is a home designed to
bye and Palmwoods, with a rainforest backdrop and embrace the delightful backdrop, mountain vista and
showcasing stunning views of the Blackall Range, Queensland lifestyle, where we love to relax
is charm filled, spacious and extremely private! and entertain alfresco!
Complete with three bedrooms, renovated 2-way Framed by mature trees and tucked away from
bathroom, living/dining, well equipped kitchen, two the road, privacy is enhanced and there are no rear
rear wraparound decks, renovated laundry, double neighbours…an abundance of local birdlife visits
lock up garage plus huge amounts of storage under the property, warming your heart with their sweet
on a landscaped and terraced 982m2 block in a quiet birdsong; it is a truly magical setting.
cul-de-sac; there is outstanding value on offer.
Located in a family-friendly street with neighbour-
Features include: bamboo floor boards with rubber hood traffic only, it is perfectly positioned to access
insulation, near new wool carpets, new electric cook the amenities of both Woombye and Palmwoods,
top, new hot water system, split system air-condi- and you can access the Nambour Connection Road
tioner in living, ceiling fans, shade screens on deck, in less than five minutes.
dishwasher, wall oven and grill, combustion heater
to keep you warm and toasty on chilly evenings, Owners are serious sellers and must secure an
3,000 litre rainwater tank with tap, plus garden shed. immediate sale; hence, they have priced to sell today.
This will not last long – it is exceptional value, you
With two levels of decking, both with direct lockable need to act now, or you will miss out.
ENTRY • 2 Down lights
• Paved Stairs to Covered Hardwood floor entry • Double sliding window, full length to floor
• Entrance with covered verandah • Gauzed screens on windows
• Flood light to stairs • Curtains for windows
• Lockable security guazed screen door • 1 Double power point
• Glass inlaid wooden entry door • Ceiling Fan
• Uncovered paved sitting area • Single window to floor with roller blind
• Entry to 2-way bathroom
• Bamboo rubber insulated floor boards TWO-WAY BATHROOM
• 2 Double sliding doors with gauzed screens • Tiled floor
• Single sliding window with guazed screen • 1 Sliding single window with guazed screen
• Curtains on windows • 1 Ceiling light
• 1 Double power points • Vanity with large mirror with storage behind
• 2 Ceiling lights • Double door storage under basin & 3 Draws
• Wood fire heater & stove • Glass shower screen with double shower head
• Hitachi split unit Air Conditioner • Deep modern bath
• Single power point
LOUNGE ROOM • Venetians blinds on window
• Bamboo rubber insulated floor boards
• Double sliding windows with guazed screen SEPARATE TOILET
• Curtains on windows • Tiled floor
• 2 Singe power points • 1 Frosted sliding window with guazed screen
• 1 Ceiling lights • 1 Ceiling light
• 1 Ceiling Fan
• Foxtel connection 2nd BEDROOM
• Wool carpeted floor
KITCHEN • 1 Ceiling light
• Bamboo rubber insulated floor boards • 1 Double power point
• Rangehood • Single sliding window with guazed screen
• New 4 Plate electric cooktop • Double curtains for window
• Electric Oven with griller • Double door wardrobe with hanging space
• Twin stainless steel sink with mixer tap • Ceiling fan with light
• 2 Ceiling lights • Single window with roller blind
• 2 Double power points
• 2 Single power points 3rd BEDROOM
• 1 Single sliding window with gauzed screens • Wool carpeted floor
• Dishwasher • 1 Ceiling light
• Phone connection • 1 Double power point
• Stone Inlay Prep bench • Single sliding window with gauzed screen
• Exhaust Fan • Double door wardrobe with hanging space
• Large corner pantry with 5 shelves • Double sliding curtains
• Ceiling fan with light
• Bamboo rubber insulated floor boards LAUNDRY
• Hard wired smoke alarm • Stainless steel tub with double door storage
• 1 Ceiling light • Large wide space stone bench top
• Mixer tap
MAIN BEDROOM • 1 Double power point
• Wool carpeted floor, 4 years old • Hot and cold taps for Washer
• Double wardrobe with hanging space, 4 draws • Ceiling light
• Tiled floor
• Manhole to roof cavity
• Bi-Fold door linin press with broome cavity
• Doorway to verandah & cloths line
DOUBLE CAR GARAGE • Access to rear garden
• Remote single door opening • Lockable door
• Single sliding window with guazed screen • 1 Double power point
• Ceiling light & flurecent lighting • Light on stairs
• 1 Double power point • 1 Ceiling light
• Concrete flooring
• Side entry door GARDEN
•Large storage area • 982 sqm square block
• Terraced garden with mature plants
COVERED OUTSIDE WRAP AROUND DECKING • Fully fenced
• Hardwood decking • Matured green trees
• 1 Wall light • Outdoor path area in front garden
• Extendable pull out cloths line
• Stairs to lower deck OTHER FEATURES
• 3 Pull down shade screens • New Electric 250 L hot water system
• Wooden Bar • Sealed driveway
• Entry from front yard with lockable door • Off street parking for 2 cars
• 3000 L rain water tank with tap
2nd DECK DOWNSTAIRS • 2 Garden town water taps
• Hardwood decking • Yellow insulation batts in ceiling cavity
• Access to garage • Double sliding door garden shed
6 Steps to Buying a House
Purchasing residential real estate can be Step 1 - provide agent with your full details
a very exciting process, however it can also such as:
be a confusing time for the prospective buyer.
As you may already be aware, different • The actual purchase price you will be paying
agencies usually have different sets of rules for the property.
and standards, so we would like to inform you • The method by which you choose to pay the
of the general buying process. 10% deposit. e.g. cheque/bank transfer.
• The settlement period that you require or the
Property owners receive all types of interest - vendor has stipulated
some genuine, some not. Some people submit • The name of your chosen Solicitor.
offers to test the possibility of sale, but do not • The name of your bank or financial lending
actually stay true with their offer. institution.
This can lead to frustration and concern for ●• Any special conditions or requests that you
the owners as they try to assess who is may have so that we can inform the vendor
actually a genuine buyer. The best way to (property owner).
present a strong offer on any property is to
follow the steps below that allow you to Step 2 - confirm your time frame available
understand what is required in preparation. to do any investigations
Allowing you to put forward your strongest
purchasing proposition to the agent. All offers Find out if the property has a deadline on it,
must be presented to the owner in writing and such as auction or other offers from interested
all purchase details correct for filling in the parties.t
contract for signing.
Step 3 - decide if you are going to obtain a
pest & building report
Before you purchase any property, it is import-
ant to consider obtaining a Pest and Building
Report from a qualified inspector. Please note price. If you are intending to buy at auction,
that this report is a complete list of defects of all the above-mentioned must be in place.
the home, and is very different from the feature Auction day is final. If you turn up to bid and
brochure that you receive from our agency. you are the highest bidder past the reserve
Most people are shocked with the report they price (on-the-market price) you are the instant
receive on the home, and most times misin- owner awaiting settlement of the property.
terpret the report e.g. the home is 34 years old
and is in need of new roof tiles. Roof tiles last Step 5 - don’t forget to include stamp duty
approximately 35 years and need replacing on funds in your final numbers
every home of that age. The point to remember Step 6 - meet with the agent and provide
here is that all homes at one time or another all details for sign off with the owner
require maintenance, this is known as a capital
improvement. Once agreement on price, settlement, condi-
tions, etc has been reached with the vendor
Step 4 - notify your finance broker of your the sale can proceed.
purchase address & details
A pre-approval of finance from your lending Preparation is the key. Understanding the steps
institution needs to be in place before safely of sale and having everything in place is impera-
proceeding with your property purchase, how- tive to reaching your property goals. Whether you
ever many banks will approve you in principle are considering purchasing this property or an-
yet require a valuation. Don’t be alarmed if your other in the near future and are in need of advice,
lending institution request a valuation by a reg- please feel free to contact any of our team with
istered property valuer. This is normal practice, questions that you may have.
and serves as confirmation of the agreed sale We are available to assist you.
Priced to Sell TODAY!
Birdlife, Range Views…
Nearly ¼ Acre!
Selling your home? Speak to the team today
at Palmwoods Real Estate for an appraisal.
If you would like to view properties still on sale,
please visit palmwoodsrealestate.com.au
Steve Hubbard M 0429 438 248 F 07 3041 0376
E [email protected]
Licensed Real Estate Agent W palmwoodsrealestate.com.au