for Real People
• Sunshine Coast, Queensland •
6 Dinmore Street
plan offers maximum exposure to a targeted audience that
attracts qualified buyers every time.
Asset Agents is situated in the heart of our beautiful town.
Byron and Kath live in Palmwoods on 12 acres with their two
young daughters who attend Suncoast Christian College. They
relish in the opportunities and future this special place offers
their family. This appreciation makes Byron a dedicated seller’s
agent who effortlessly identifies with a buyer’s motivation.
Welcome! Byron is sought-after for his renowned flair to negotiate and his
pursuit to get sellers peace of mind and the best price for their
Welcome to Asset Agents where Palmwoods local Byron Miller Kath has been an intrical part of several successful businesses
and his team absolutely love what they do. Together with his Byron & Kath have started from scratch over the last 20 years.
wife Kath, they have established a superb agency that continues
to exceed clients’ expectations. Kath has a solid understanding of all aspects of the real estate
industry. She manages all the trust funds of the agency, pays all
Byron has an impressive track record of selling properties the bills and oversees settlements. Her bubbly personality
where others have failed. He gained years of marketing and makes her a breeze to deal with, so buyers and sellers always
business acumen through building up, and selling of, numerous enjoy engaging with her.
businesses from IT, franchising and finance brokerage. His skill
set is a hit with clients who capitalise on his knowledge and If you can’t get hold of Byron, try Kath next. She always knows
knack to seal the deal. where he is, can set his appointments, but she might be the one
you need to talk to anyway. Kath can pretty much answer any
Byron has combined what he knows best to design Asset questions real estate related.
Agents’ robust marketing campaign. This smart, cost-effective
• address •
6 Dinmore Street
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms,
6 Car Parking
FLOOR PLAN 6 Dinmore Street
INTERNAL AREA: 173 SQM
CAR/SHED AREA: 162 SQM
EXTERNAL AREA: 21 SQM
TOTAL AREA: 356 SQM
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 6 Car Parking
This floor plan is conceptual only. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied
upon. We make no guarantee as to the accuracy of this plan. All interested parties should make and rely
on their own enquiries in determining the accuracy of the information contained in this floor plan.
Enjoy now, subdivide later and reap terrific rewards
Recent updates to the house include an overhauled
kitchen with new granite benchtops, new Bosch
dishwasher, new Belling double oven stove, attrac-
tive blue subway splashback, mixer and double sink.
The Vulcan Everhot De Luxe 204 wood oven (that
also heats water) has been kept in position and is a
nostalgic nod to the history of the home. The open-
plan dining room/kitchen zone opens outdoors to
the pleasant deck that is an easy step down to the
gardens and the downstairs area.
The four bedrooms feature polished hardwood
timber floors, casement windows and ceiling fans.
Three of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
The air-conditioned main bedroom has an ensuite
with glass-framed shower and large vanity.
The family bathroom has also been updated
and includes a single vanity and open-style shower.
There is a guest toilet.
Sitting pretty in the heart of Woombye, this charming The property itself is lush and fertile and yields
family home rests on a fantastic 2021sqm block. a terrific bounty of fruit, including oranges, manda-
A lovely cottage-style home with updated interiors, it rins, lemons, limes, mangoes, Lady Finger bananas,
has been lovingly cared for and enjoyed for the past figs, black sapote, monstera deliciosa, and a pecan
33 years by the current owners and now offers a tre- nut tree.
mendous opportunity for a new family to move into
a well-established and popular hinterland village with The property also includes a 3m-high open, powered
the exciting potential to subdivide the block in future. shed (12m x 9m) and attached 3m-high carport
(9m x 6m).
The well-presented and neat home is light-filled
and welcoming and features a versatile layout with The home and sprawling block is perfectly liveable
a choice of living and relaxation areas. Originally and enjoyable just as is, with exciting potential
constructed in 1951, the cottage features include VJ and value in its land size and proximity, making
panelling, polished hardwood timber floors, a bright it a brilliant investment. Whether it’s lived on now
sunroom on entry and original casement windows. and/or completely remodelled down the track,
It also includes fiberglass insulation, 11 solar panels it creates an attractive purchase for anyone looking
(2.5kw), two water tanks (68000L !) that are connect- to live a quiet, community-minded hinterland lifestyle
ed to the house, town water connection and NBN. central to everything the Coast has to offer.
A mostly level block with plenty of lawns for kids Dinmore Street is located in a low-density residential
to play, the property is surrounded by mature trees zone and this block is subdividable subject to council
and hedges that create a delightful sense of privacy approval. It is an easy walk and cycle into the heart
and a quiet, country feel. This is a great home for of the village with its bowls clubs, doctors, dentists,
growing families who love to spread out and enter- chemist, supermarket, funky cafes, train station and
tain. The upper level is complete with four bedrooms, the local primary school only a short drive/cycle
air-conditioned lounge and open-plan dining/kitchen, away. The Bruce Highway is 6 minutes from here
tiled sunroom, family bathroom and ensuite. The and there is a bus stop outside the home. Nambour
lower level consists of a massive multi-functional, CBD and Palmwoods is also within minutes’ reach.
fully-enclosed space ideal as a rumpus, workshop,
studio and/or storage room with ample built-in stor- assetagents.com.au
age cupboards. It also houses the laundry.
SUNROOM Kitchen / DINING
• Tiled flooring • Trend engineered granite benchtop
• Open plan to loungeroom • Brand new Belling all in one double oven
• Security grill screen door unit and cooktop
• Solid timber front door • Hardwood Timber floorboards
• Security grill on windows • Oliveri double bowl sink with lifetime warranty
• 2 x Ceiling lights • Tumbled blue subway tile splashback
• Sliding Aluminium windows • Abey mixer tap WELS 4 star rated
• Brand new Bosch Dishwasher
Loungeroom • Casement windows
• Hardwood Timber floorboards • Vulcan Everhot De Luxe 204 slow combustion
• Ceiling fan with light stove connected to hot water
• Casement windows • Ceiling fan with light
• Storage cupboards • 2 x Ceiling lights
• Mitsubishi Reverse Cycle
Air Conditioner MAIN BEDROOM
• Hardwood Timber floorboards
2nd BEDROOM • Built in robe
• Hardwood Timber floorboards • 1 x Ceiling light
• Ceiling fan • Casement windows
• 2 x Ceiling lights • Mitsubishi Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
• Built in robe
4th BEDROOM • Tiled flooring
• Hardwood Timber floorboards • Glass framed shower
• Ceiling exhaust fan • Large single vanity with storage cupboards
• 1 x Ceiling light • 1 x Ceiling light
• Casement windows • Sliding aluminium window
• Wall exhaust fan
• Hardwood Timber floorboards Downstairs Multipurpose
• 1 x Ceiling light Area/Laundry
• Built in robe • Vinyl flooring
• Casement windows • Storage areas, plus storage room
• 5 Aluminium sliding windows
TOILET • Double laundry tub
• Tiled flooring
• Dual flush toilet GENERAL
• Wall light • Flyscreens available for all windows
• Louvred window • Built 1951
• Fiberglass insulation
BATHROOM • Solar 2.5 kw ( 11 panels ) installed
• Tiled floor • 2 x Water tanks 68000 litres connected to house
• Single vanity with storage cupboards • Town water
• Wall mirror with built in cupboards • Hot water system located in ceiling powered
• Open style shower by electricity and wood oven ( 180 litres )
• 1 x Ceiling light • Power to shed with sensor lights
• Louvred window • NBN
• Firepro 10 year Lithium battery photoelectric
smoke alarms to all bedrooms (plus 1x standard
smoke alarm in hall)
• Xterm termite bait station perimeter installed
by ‘All Pest Queensland’
Bright interiors with updated
kitchen and bathrooms
Water tanks, solar, large
shed and NBN connected
cottage short stroll to village
2,021 sqm block,
low-density residential zone
with sub division potential
Selling your home? Speak to Byron and Kath
today at Asset Agents for an appraisal.
If you would like to view properties still on sale,
please visit assetagents.com.au
Byron Miller M 0435 493 661 F 07 3041 0376
E [email protected]
Real Estate Agent W assetagents.com.au