The Keys To Productivity
By Robert Pyles, M.Th
“I would like to thank God for this opportunity to share my wisdom and
knowledge with His people. To my wife Betty, my children and grandchildren,
and all family and friends, I love you and thank you for the support! To my
Abundant Faith Church of Integrity family, I appreciate your prayers and
I pray that all who read may be blessed. May these proven patterns inspire, direct,
and guide you to total abundance in productivity! May God bless.”
Dedicated in the memory of Ms. Magnolia P. Ridley
-Robert B. Pyles
THE KEYS TO
THE KEYS TO
Pyles Proven Patterns for Promised Productivity
Table of Contents
Promising Preface........................... 5
Personal Perspective..................... 16
Prayer Patterns............................... 25
Perception Power.......................... 35
Prosperity Plan............................... 52
Someone once asked me,
“How can I become more prosperous?”
My reply was,
“I’m glad you asked. In order to be prosperous, you first have to understand
productivity as well as what drains you, your resources, and your divine ability
to get results.”
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty
things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3, KJV)
It’s simple. Everything I have, I asked for it. Whenever I seek anything, I
expect to find it. Doors always seem to open for me, because knocking is my
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall
be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that
seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. (Matthew
God doesn't grant us according to what we assume and hope for but
according to what we ask, seek, and knock for. God watching to bring
forth your intention - what you intend to bring to pass or produce.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men
liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. (James 1:5)
I have asked for wisdom and the ability to produce. This asking opened a
door that has taken me on a long journey where I literally learned the A, B,
C’s of productivity. Let me share the keys to productivity, Chapter One,
from A to Z.
FROM A TO Z
Aim, Accomplish, Accumulate
Whatever your aim is, and regardless of what you accomplish, you will
accumulate things and people along the way. These things and people
stick to your life. More importantly, they either help or hinder your true
aims and accomplishments. I call these things and people that add and
1. The “Sum” of your motivations brings your Aim
2. The “Sum” of your actions bring Accomplishment
3. The “Sum” of all you keep is what you Accumulate
4. What are “Sum-things” or “Sum-people” you are will to grow beyond in
order to accomplish your greatest goal and desire?
Remember, without trying to, you will accomplish and accumulate "sum-things"
you may not want!!!!!
The Possession Process
The possession process consists of seeing it, saying it, seeking it, and
sowing for it while earnestly expecting it to manifest.
“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and
the Lord blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until
he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and
great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.” (Genesis 26:12-14)
I always look for the process in order to possess whatever I wanted. Before I
had owned my first McDonald's, I worked at Long John Silvers. It was
frustrating, because I worked for a manager who didn't follow procedure,
which made life difficult. Nevertheless, I stayed the course and finished the
race until I possessed what I was aiming for. Work the process and never
stop until you get it.
The military taught me that nothing good comes easy! You must be willing
to do what others will not, in order to get what others don't have. I
remember as if it was yesterday. I cut my boss’ grass for free. I was sowing
into my future and didn’t
know it. When he came home and his wife told him what a wonderful job I
had done, he called me to his home and tried to pay me, but I refused his
money and told him I was sowing upward. He had no idea what I was
talking about, but God did. Believe it or not, I didn't know that cutting his
grass for free would grant me entry into Mc Donald’s Hamburger
What you make happen for one person, God will surely make happen for
you. My boss saw something in me that even I could not see. I learned that
following the process will cause people to see the uniqueness of your
creativity. Just like the biblical Shunammite woman received her first child,
I received my first McDonald’s restaurant. Her ability to sow generously
showed Elisha her faithfulness and creativity. By her following the process,
her greatest possessions were birthed.
“And he said to Gehazi his servant, Call this Shunammite. And when he had called
her, she stood”before him. And he said unto him, Say now unto her, Behold, thou
hast been careful for us with all this care; what is to be done for thee? Wouldest thou
be spoken for to the king, or to the captain of the host? And she answered, I dwell
among mine own people. And he said, what then is to be done for her?
And Gehazi answered, verily she hath no child, and her husband is old. And he said,
call her. And when he had called her, she stood in the door. And he said, about this
season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay,
my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid. And the woman
conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to
the time of life. (2 Kings 4:12-17)
Personal Prosperity Prayers
1. Father God, Your word declares that if I ask it, You will answer it. I
believe by faith I have what I say in Jesus’ Name.
2. Father God, You said no good thing You would withhold from me
if I ask without wavering. So Father, in full faith, I am confident that I
have already received what I believed in Jesus’ Name.
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and
upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering.
For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”
Build, Bless, Benefit
Bless yourself and others through their faith pursuit and not need
alone. Faith, vision, and dedication is the foundation to build on.
If you give without this consideration:
1. Neither you nor them will Build on anything that lasts
2. Your Blessing will not manifest fully
3. Neither you nor them will Benefit from challenges and trials
Clarify, Challenge, Clean
You can’t pursue what you can’t clarify. People only pursue what they
can clearly see and perceive. If it isn’t clear, they will not perceive or
pursue. You have many thoughts and goals which will only become clear,
after you challenge and clean them up.
1. Challenge your goals, perceptions of self, and others
2. Clarify your purpose, aim, and intention
3. Challenge irrelevant or unproven data about you and your results
4. Clean and cut away all that hinders you from getting results
Define, Design, Date
Your productivity is directly connected to your mind, your motives, and
Develop a routine of:
1. Daily Rest
2. Dutiful Self-examination
3. Dedicated Regiment
4. Designating Priorities
5. Define your goal: Date it; Do it
Emotions, Excuses, Evolve
Failures are ruled by feelings while the successful are driven by progress.
The successful continue to grow and evolve beyond limitations. Excuses
motivate winners to overcome them, and not be shackled by them. Check
your emotions constantly, and push through the limits that keep you
bound and stagnant. As you stretch toward your next level, remember
Productive people will not be hindered or persuaded by:
3. Execution failures
4. Expansion limitations
5. Inability to Eliminate problems and problem people!
Decide now to get results, no matter what!
Fear, Finances, Faith
Fear is often the gift-wrapping of what God has already blessed us with.
When Fear is Challenged, the wrapping falls off. Challenging your Fear
opens the door and builds a lasting Foundation for Fruit, and increasing
Friends and Finances.
Consider building your, Foundation, Fruit, Friends, Finances, Fight, and
Faith with a courage that goes against the grain and persevere no matter
Grow, Give, Go
The earth doesn’t produce without a seed. Producing requires giving.
Giving is therefore more than an obligation; it must be your passion.
1. Sow in the area you want to Grow
2. Sow in the direction you want to Go
3. Sometimes sowing is simply a Good investment for your future
4. Sow like you want to receive!
Hungry, Happy, Healthy
People in power invest millions in those who are Hungry for growth and
progress. Being hungry for more creates a Healthy appetite for getting
These Happy people often have:
1. Higher thinking capacities and potential
2. Higher capabilities
3. Happy dispositions
4. Healthy commitments
5. Hungry contentment
Innovate, Initiate, Intimate
Great things happen when you intimate or passionately speak about
your future accomplishment. Innovate by thinking outside the box,
initiate by acting on your goal, and involve every part of yourself in
“If it wasn’t possible, you would have never dreamt it could be.”
Judgment, Justice, Justification
People with power understand cause and effect. Putting correct
actions behind correct Judgment creates a Justified reward. Success
is its own Justification.
1. Changing your results by first adjusting your Judgment
2. You Justly receive what you rightfully deserve
3. Your present situation is Justice expressing itself in your reality
Know, Keep, Kindle
Knowledge does not change the world, but acting on it does.
Keeping it secures your future, and Kindling its passion is Key to
1. Keep your "head" in the game
Don't allow your heart to lead where your mind cannot conceive.
2. Kindle the passion for progress
3. Know how to recruit, motivate, and develop people, passion, and
4. Know what fuels your progress, your people, their productivity,
your edge, your equity, and your entitlements.
Listen, Learn, Launch
Listen to the voice of wisdom within you. Learn from all that surrounds
you. Launch the dreams that continually visit you. The answers you seek
are right in front of you.
1. Listen to your own heart and spirit, its where God’s voice visits
2. Learn what you need to know and Love learning
3. Launch your dream or project TODAY, tomorrow is not promised
Motivate, Monitor, Manage
A Master doesn’t assume things will be okay, they make it so by Managing,
Monitoring, and Motivating those that can assist.
1. Monitor your conversation and progress
2. Motivate yourself and your team constantly
3. Manage the people, processes, and the products you produce
Normalize, Nurture, Newness
Not everyone can produce or get results. You must normalize or make
normal the ability to daily produce the results you want. You must
Nurture your ability to master circumstances, situations, and feedback.
1. Nurture your skills until you effortlessly produce what you want and
2. Normal is what you define it to be and should always increase with
3. Don’t be afraid of New cultures, ventures, and ideas
Optimize, Originate, Operate
If you’ve tried before but didn’t succeed, Optimize your process and
results. You may have to Originate a new process or plan, but that’s just
what great people do, the Operate differently from others.
1. No product is perfect at first. Optimizing what you have, is key
2. Originating new plans and ideas gives your business or product
3. Operating efficiently at the level you are on, increases profits
4. Own your present reality by taking full responsibility for it
Prosperous people are late to bed and early to rise. They are constantly
spending their energy being Proactive instead of reactive. Rather than
waiting for something to happen, they make things happen, which
serves as future Protection for their goals. They confidently know they
can get results and have a peace about their future.
Question, Quote, Queue
Questions open the door to understanding and the rethinking limitations.
Becoming a student of those who have succeeded cuts your learning curve
by years. Find someone to Quote and learn from their experiences.
1. Question your motivations in communication
2. Quiet every distraction
3. Quote the facts
Relieve ~ Revive ~ Release
Productivity becomes easier when you relieve yourself of the need to be
and present everything in perfection. Reviving your desire to help others
without perfection, releases you to learn and discover new ways of getting
1. Relieve yourself of the pain of trying to be perfect or have a perfect
2. Release yourself to the divine process of growth God has you in
3. Revive your zeal and desire to help others
Sense, Strategize, Succeed
Sense the endless opportunities that surround you. Strategize a plan to
use those opportunities to better your team and provide value for others.
Then, Sensitize yourself to plans and opportunities that take you and
others to higher levels of productivity and empowerment.
1. Able to perceive correctly through your Senses
2. Able to develop Strategies for overcoming obstacles and increasing
3. Able to Succeed in rising to the next level
Try, Terminate, Triumph
You wont know you can succeed until you Try and Try again. You will
have to change old ways of doing things into new plans and pursuits.
Terminate what doesn’t work. Develop your processes and procedures to
weather the storms of life as you Triumph over every obstacle. I know you
can do it!
Utilize, Unravel, Uphold
You would be surprised what you could do if you Utilized what you
have. As problems arise, they are easily Unraveled by your patient and
consistent efforts of study and putting your revised plans into action.
Evaluating your plans, Uphold what you know works, and hold to your
convictions. Noting argues like success.
1. Utilize what little you have and watch it increase
2. Unravel challenges and impossible situations through
patience and consistency
3. Uphold every person, process, product that you know works
Visualize, Verify, Value
Visualize what it will look and feel like when your project or business has
reached the level you desire. See it prophetically, by faith. Verify that you have
enough faith to step out and act on your dreams. Value the habit of acting on
your dreams as you defy fear and overcome every challenge.
1. Be like God and Visualize the end from the beginning
2. Look back over your life and Verify present state of favor and blessing
3. Value your self and what you have to offer
4. Don’t Veer from your path.
Where, When, Why, Who
Answering the four W’s will help you to accomplish your goals.
1. Who will you help and who is your product for?
2. When are you going to start and finish your project?
3. Why do you want to “make it”, what is your reason for making
4. Where are those you want to help, where are those that need you?
X-Ray, Xerox, Why, Who
To learn the secrets of success, you have to X-ray a successful system then
Xerox it. Copy what works because success is no secret and its evidence is
all around you. Find someone who is successfully doing what you want.
1. Find a successful example and X-ray it. Study, eat, sleep, and practice
it until success becomes yours.
2. Finding what you want, Xerox it and make it your own unique
copy of success
Yearn, Yield, Yell
You are not meant to stay at your present level, no matter how good or
bad it may be. This is the source of your Yearning for more or better.
Yield to the process of growing into your new blessing. As you live it, let
your actions Yell your commitment of success to the world.
1. Yield to the divine process of growth and innovation
2. Yearn for greater, better, and more
3. Don’t keep it to yourself, prophetically Yell or profess what will be
Zeal, Zone, Zero
A novice practices until he can do it. A master performs until he can do it
perfectly every time. Establish excellence as your new Zero. In other
words, make what others say is “Great” as your everyday normal. To do
this, you must enter the thinking and Zone of a master. Everyone has a
Zone that gives them increased strength and ability to produce quickly
and effortlessly. If you think of your project, business, or new level with
Zeal, then you are close to the Zone.
1. Allow yourself to feel the excitement and Zeal that comes when you
think of your business, project, or product. Acting on Zeal opens the
door for entering into your Zone.
2. Your motivation holds the key for maintaining your Zone
My Personal Perspective
When asked to give my personal perspective on productivity, I could only
give wisdom from my own personal experience. I have learned that
employing the wisdom I’ve gained, makes it necessary for me to evaluate
and assess the person I intend to help. I have to understand how they are
wired, how they think, and their habits.
Any person’s perspective pulls on the wisdom locked inside that person’s
insight, intuition, and intelligence. Take a look at this scripture:
Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of
knowledge. (Proverbs 14:7)
If someone doesn’t perceive you have what they need, they have a biblical
right to exit to the left. This also means that having what people need, means
they have the right to approach you. The only thing is, they have to perceive
that you have the goods. They must see you from a different perspective.
10 Things People Need To Know
There are ten key things people need to know to gain the right
Without seeing them, people may not see your light or as the answer to
their problem. Having what everyone needs is only half the battle. Getting
everyone to know you have what they need is the other half. If you are the
answer, you must exemplify that you are the answer. You must look, act,
talk, walk, and think like it.
The World Will Know You
By These Ten Things:
1. Your reaction to adversity
2. Your restraint and integrity
3. Your resourcefulness and resources
4. Your ability to generate revenue
5. Your habits or repetitive successes
6. Your reinforcements and plans to succeed when things are challenging
7. Your heartfelt reasons doing, being, and acting as you do
8. Your history or resume’
9. Your relationships and how you maintain them
10. Your reality with all of its joys and pains
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his
heart is not with thee. (Proverbs 23:7)
“For which of you, desiring to build a tower, doth not first sit down and count the
cost, whether he have wherewith to complete it? Lest haply, when he hath laid a
foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold begin to mock him, saying, This
man began to build, and was not able to finish.”
The Bible Luke 14:28-30 ASV
The purpose of a key is to give access to an area that was previously hidden or
forbidden to enter. Keys also give privileges that others don’t have, like driving
your car, entering your home, or bank account.
Some have asked, “Why am I not successful yet, I’ve tried and tried?” The
answer is simple. You don’t have the keys to unlocking your potential progress.
Here are seven keys to sowing into your own success and productivity, money,
7 Keys to Sowing
1. You must have a passion for people.
2. You must learn to love what you hate.
3. Your perspective must be from the heart.
4. You must give from your heart.
5. You must compete only against yourself when giving your all, not against others.
6. You must follow your heart and inner guide for success
7. You must know your staff and your people are your true wealth.
7 Key Perspectives on Money
1. Rule IT; don't let it rule YOU!
2. Know where to spend it and where to save it.
3. Money needs to be sown or invested before it is spent.
4. Knowing your spending habits comes long before knowing wealth
5. Hate debt.
6. Identify your inconsistent business patterns, buying patterns, and budgeting
7. Know where you are and where you are not.
“By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the
house droppeth through. A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but
money answereth all things. “
I. You do what you do, because you are wired to.
II. One cannot do what they have not been wired to do without
conscious effort and investment.
Seven Million Dollar Questions
1. Why don’t people like you?
2. Why haven’t people paid you?
3. Why won’t people choose you or your services?
4. Why hasn’t God prospered you?
5. Why hasn’t money come to you?
6. Why hasn't life worked for you?
7. Why don't you know you?
The short answer is that you haven’t been operating in the keys God has
already provided for you. Meditate on these passages of scripture as if
they are a part of your life and feel the difference.
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt
meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according
to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way
prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” (Joshua 1:8)
Pyles Perspective #1:
Meditate day and night as you observe and copy productive patterns.
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the
hearts. (Proverbs 21:2)
Pyles Perspective #2:
You believe what you perceive, and you only trust what you have been
The plans of the mind and orderly thinking belong to man, but from
the Lord comes the [wise] answer of the tongue. (Proverbs 16:1, AMP)
Pyles Perspective #3:
To do differently, you must think differently. To achieve, you must be
ready to change, seeing with your ears and hear with your eyes as God
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the
ways of death. (Proverbs 14:7, 12)
Pyles Perspective #4:
See it the way God sees it instead of your way. Your “perception” may
not be what God wants to fulfill for you.
Hear, my sons, the instruction of a father, and pay attention in order to gain
and to know intelligent discernment, comprehension, and interpretation
[of spiritual matters]. (Proverbs 4:1 AMP)
Pyles Perspective #5:
Facing your true reality in wisdom, is key to correcting your mistakes!
For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and
understanding. (Proverbs 2:6)
Pyles Perspective #6:
If one word from God can change your life forever, then taking time to
hear him is key to your success.
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy
herds. (Proverbs 27:23)
Pyles Perspective #7:
Keeping accurate records of your income and outgo are key to your upkeep.
That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand;
and their sins should be forgiven them. (Mark 4:12)