Ergo Training – Introduction 3
About Ergo Training 6
Sample Project Work
Software Experience and
Instructional Design and
Our Offering 11
What are the advantages? 13
Our Commitments 13
Organisational and Fit & 15
Our mission is to achieve training excellence
using innovative methods, industry specialists,
experienced and qualified teachers to provide
valuable and lasting learning.
We are a flexible freelance team of over 20 highly qualified CONTACT US:
and experienced learning development and delivery
specialists. Sandra Alexander
Senior Trainer and Director
Our associates are skilled instructional designers and Tel: 07941 909626
qualified trainers. [email protected]
We provide a complete learning solution service to suit a
wide range of needs with creative and inspirational
Our strengths lie in our training experience, qualifications and Paola Marshall
flexibility Our team can integrate within your business, assist Senior Trainer and Director
with assessing learning needs, designs, and deliver solutions as Tel: 07802 419664
required. The complete service we provide allows our customers [email protected]
to rapidly expand and contract their learning solutions
capabilities to suit their changing needs. Ergo Training Website
We have team members based in the UK, Scotland, Ireland,
France, Italy and Australia and can provide multi-lingual services.
We travel worldwide for training; we are experienced and
mindful of local customs.
About Ergo Training
We are here to improve businesses’ performance; our aim is to create a better workplace learning experience.
We believe in partnership: from considering how and where learning technology fits in your strategy, through to its
design, delivery and implementation, we will be there with you every step of the way. We do this by taking internal
teams further by supporting their development. From start to finish, we provide a full range of services to design and
deliver your learning program.
It may seem like a lot but, really, it all comes from the same simple idea: if we design a better learning experience then
together we will all achieve better results.
We work for selected high profile clients and through intense training needs analysis, skill and professionalism, we
adapt, understand and integrate within these organisations either temporarily or over longer term projects.
To provide a great service it is essential to have a talented team. Our team over 14 years of experience in the learning
solutions industry and over 100 years of experience cumulatively. Our customer contracts have given us the opportunity
to design, co-ordinate and deliver performance centred, classroom and virtual training for national and international
groups with audience numbers ranging from one-to-one to well over 50.
Our team understands the change management challenges that companies face with system or operational changes.
Sample Project Work
Travelport Global Travel Commerce Platform Provider
Travelport Preferred Global Training Partner
• Management, design and delivery of learning solutions for global software rollouts for the past 6 years.
• Our team is deployed in an agile development environment for 2-3 software release lifecycles each year.
• We assist throughout the process; assess learning need, design multi-media solutions, review and update, distribute and
deliver training on behalf of the customer. Finally, we gather and analyse feedback for the next lifecycle.
• Planning and Learning Solution design and delivery for implementation of companywide software rollout for example
• Learning Management Solution for a wide range of audiences and needs
• Design and delivery of market specific courses for support teams focusing on trouble shooting
• Design and delivery of customer service courses delivered across America, EMEA and APAC regions.
• Design of classroom, virtual and e-learning solutions for new product releases.
Project Success Statistics
• Our blended e-learning, virtual and classroom solutions have decreased time to competency for our customer’s customers
and internal audiences including; sales and support teams.
• Introduction of quality assurance processes improved training content and reduced time in correcting and updating content
to a structured and definable timescale.
• Improved resolution of issue at first line for support teams in targeted regions to 98%
• Surveyed customer satisfaction increased to over 90%.
• Product adoption in targeted regions improved by up to 40%.
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS)
- an enterprise resource planning system provider
• Company wide discovery workshops
• Department wide TNA
• Assessment and evaluation of existing training material
• Redesign of existing material and individual use cases
• Proposal on training guidance following analysis
• Rewrite of training material
Project success statistics
• Customer reported greatly improved staff morale.
• Created a structure of training material and support, helping all internal departments.
Digital Zebra – Social Media Consultancy
• Learning solution development and delivery partner.
• Developing social media training for delivery to small to medium enterprises
Brewers Decorator Centres
• Classroom training and delivery partner for major ERP system change
• Supporting a UK wide (ERP) Enterprise Resource Planning system rollout across
a variety of roles and learning needs.
• Successfully migrated with Brewers over 1000 UK wide branches on the new
Project success statistics
• Customer reported improved productivity in related roles of up to 40%
• Created a structure of knowledge levels and support that reduced costly calls to support desks by 25%
Amadeus Global GDS Global Distribution System Provider
Exclusive Amadeus UK Training Provider
• Classroom, virtual and e-learning design and delivery partner.
• We provide continuous UK wide learning support for this Global Distribution System Company. Designing and delivering
Classroom, virtual, blended and self-paced learning.
• Planning and Learning Solution design and delivery for implementation of new products.
• Planning and assisting throughout any small/medium or large migration for our partner.
• Design and delivery of market specific courses for Amadeus UK.
• On site floor walking.
Project success statistics
• Supported market share increases of over 10%
• Maintain an unprecedented training course customer satisfaction index;
• Over 95% of customers are assessing training services as excellent
Successful implementation and support through large UK wide migration in 2016; in conjunction with Amadeus ‘Plane Training
helped converting approx. 10,000 users.
Software Experience & Qualifications
Galileo, Apollo, Worldspan, Axess, Amadeus, Sabre
KCS-K8, Merlin, Seibel
Learning Solutions Design and Delivery Software
Camtasia, Captivate, Prezi, Joomag, Flipbuilder, WebEx, Genesys, Go To Meeting
Learning Management & CRM Software
Cornerstone, Sum Total, Moodle, RightNow.
Issue and Project Tracking Software
JIRA, Oracle Knowledge
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, One Note, Outlook
LinkedIn, Google plus, You Tube, Twitter, Instagram, Skype
Prince 2, ITIL, Scrum Master, PMP
Learning & Development
CIPD Diploma, Certificate in Education or Education graduate qualified
Methodology and Instructional Design Experience:
• ADDIE, SAM, AGILE, Rapid Prototyping and Waterfall.
• Anderson/Blooms, SOLO taxonomies and Kirkpatrick evaluation models.
Clients – Testimonials and success story details are availale on our website
Amongst some of our clients: the Ministry of Defence, Scottish Power, Kerridge Commercial Systems,
Traveltech Solutions and Avios.
Our Offering: SUGGESTIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT
TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS REPORTS
The write and deliver the mainstream of our courses BESPOKE TRAINING DESIGN AND DELIVERY
once they have been requested and developed on VIRTUAL, BLENDED OR E-LEARNING DESIGN
behalf of our customers. AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
Whichever course may be of interest to you, you may DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF RECORDED
rest assured in the knowledge that Ergo Training has AND ONLINE TRAINING AND TUTORIALS
probably either already created something similar or EVALUATION DESIGN
delivered it on behalf of a client! FEEDBACK AND MAINTANCE PLANNING
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROJECT
If not then we would – of course – welcome the ACCEPTANCE TESTING
challenge to do so for you. NEW AND EXISTING PRODUCT TESTING
TEACHING DELEGATES WITH ENGLISH AS A
Customer Focus Courses: SECOND LANGUAGE
CUSTOMER SERVICE Technical services:
TELEPHONE SKILLS HELPDESK TRAINING DESIGN AND DELIVERY
WORLDWIDE IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT
SALES HELPDESK AND CUSTOMER FLOOR-WALKING
TRAIN THE TRAINER IMPLEMENTATION AND SETUP OF STRUCTURES
CLASSROOM & ONSITE DELIVERY
CONSULTANCY AND SOLUTION DESIGN FOR
TAILORED CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
FULL TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS
What are the Advantages?
In our experience customers’ expectations focus on:
A customised training proposal
A flexible timescale
A detailed plan of how the training will work
Recognisable and definable methods of assessment
Confidence in the training provider
Quantifiable return on investment
A well-defined proposal on how knowledge will be maintained
Our commitment and loyalty to our customers is not limited to their expectations:
• We constantly strive to fulfill the best customer service not only to our customers but also internally within their
• We work to ensure good internal partnerships within customers' departments.
• We help with strategic project planning and implementation programs.
• We test and report on currently deployed products and sometimes even on those not yet released to market.
• We make suggestions on marketing procedures.
• We commit to the health and well-being of our customers' training department as a part of one team.
ORGANISATIONAL FIT AND RESPONSIVNESS:
‘Plane Training’s primary goal is to maintain a rapid and effective response procedure which works with our customers'
existing processes and structures.
Our proposals includes procedures for:
• Training Delivery Complications
• Complaints Procedures
• Change Control Procedures
• Mobile Technology Response
• Escalation and Monitoring
For any questions, please contact us:
Telephone 01732 864940
Mobile 07802 419664
Alternatively, visit us:
Ergo Training Website