Access this guide and more online at, www.discovergi.com
Welcome to the newest publication of the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce! Part
magazine, part Chamber directory, the Discover Grand Island Community & Visitors
Guide is your source for information on everything to see and do on Grand Island.
Whether you’re a lifelong resident or a first-time visitor, this magazine is full of
information about this beautiful place we call home.
Grand Island is a quiet community nestled between the “Queen City of the Great
Lakes” (Buffalo) and the “Cataract City” (Niagara Falls), a community surrounded
by the majestic waters of the Niagara River, a location steeped in history and a place
where parks, recreation and open space abound. Grand Island is truly the “Heart of
Established in 1948, the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce has been supporting
Grand Island businesses and the community for over 70 years! We hope residents
and visitors alike will keep this publication handy as a guide to the many outdoor
recreational activities, area attractions, local events, dining establishments and
businesses that make Grand Island a great place to live, work and play. We invite
you to Discover Grand Island!
Grand Island Chamber of Commerce
1870 Whitehaven Road Grand Island, NY 14072
(716) 773-3651 | www.gichamber.org | www.discovergi.com
Grand Island Chamber of Commerce
The native Seneca’s called it “Ga-we-not,” meaning the Great Island. The colonial French called it “La
Grande Île.” Grand Island — “the Heart of the Niagara” — is a 28-square-mile island in the middle of the
Upper Niagara River, centrally located between Buffalo (“the Queen City of the Great Lakes”) and Niagara
Falls (“the Cataract City”); a mere three-and-a-half miles upstream from the world-famous precipice! Grand
Island is a destination like no other with some of the most unique recreational opportunities in the country.
It is also a great place to live and raise a family with a low cost of living and high quality of life.
The Town of Grand Island is actually comprised of separate islands: Grand Island, Beaver Island, Buckhorn
Island and Pirates Island. Their combined land mass is more than five square miles, which is larger than the
islands that make up Manhattan, but with a lot less people! Grand Island is roughly eight miles long and six
miles across (at its widest) and very flat — there is only about 20 feet of difference between the highest and
lowest points on the Island.
Grand Island has a strong foothold in the colonial history of the U.S. dating back to the French and Indian
War up through the American Revolution and the War of 1812. Its towering oak trees were used to produce
barrel staves for rum and molasses in the West Indies and also to build some of the largest clipper ships in
America. In 1815, the State of New York purchased Grand Island from the Iroquois nation for just $1,000.
Grand Island grew into a community of flourishing
farms, quality hay crops and prolific orchards. It was
also home to many productive hunting and fishing
camps. Grand Island would later house amusement
parks, picnic groves and the summer homes and
social clubs of affluent Buffalonians. In addition, many
famous hotels, such as the Bedell House, were built
on the island for those who could not afford a summer
villa. People relished the bucolic setting and convenient
location not far from the city. Grand Island has been a
recreational destination for over 150 years!
Future U.S. President and Buffalo native Grover Cleveland was a frequent visitor to Grand Island. He was a
charter member of the Jolly Reefers, a Grand Island sportsmen’s club on Beaver Island. In addition,
Cleveland’s uncle, prominent Buffalonian Lewis F. Allen, for whom Buffalo’s Allentown neighborhood is
named, owned a nearby summer home known as River Lea. Allen founded the Falconwood Club, one of
Grand Island’s most prominent social clubs. River Lea, which is located in present-day Beaver Island State
Park, is now home to the Grand Island Historical Society. This historic home is now operated as a museum
dedicated to Grand Island’s rich history.
Previously part of the Town of Tonawanda, the Erie County Board of Supervisors created the separate Town
of Grand Island in 1852. Grand Island was only accessible by boat or ferry until the first bridge to the island
was constructed in June of 1935. Now home to four bridges and the New York State Thruway, Grand Island
is easily accessible and conveniently located within the Buffalo Niagara Region.
STEP-IN-TIME DANCE, 2100 WHITEHAVEN RD. 716-773-1881
• The Town of Grand Island is actually four
islands: Grand, Beaver, Buckhorn & Pirates
• It is 28.3 sq. mi. in size or 18,093 acres
• Niagara Falls is just 3.6 miles downstream
• Avg. depth of Upper Niagara River is 15 ft.
• Avg. water flow is 205,000 cu. ft./sec.
• Population is approx. 20,735 people
• Median age is 41.7 years old
• 40.3% of adults have a bachelor’s degree
• 56.2% of population claims Italian, Irish, and/or
DID YOU KNOW? PRESIDENT GROVER CLEVELAND WAS A FREQUENT VISITOR TO GRAND ISLAND
The Grand Island Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purposes of advancing the economic,
industrial, professional, cultural and civic welfare of Grand Island; to encourage the growth of existing
industries and businesses, while giving assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in Grand
Island; to support all of these activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area and, in general,
to promote the welfare of all area citizens following always those policies intended to accomplish the
greatest good for the greatest number.
Business & Community Promotion - The Chamber works hard to promote businesses and the
community by hosting events; providing sponsorship and advertising opportunities; publishing the monthly
“Channels” newsletter, annual “Discover Grand Island Community & Visitors Guide,” and the “Grand Island
Map”; and partnering with new businesses to organize ribbon cuttings and grand openings, which
culminate in positive press through local news outlets.
Business Learning & Networking Events - The Chamber of Commerce hosts seminars and other
events designed to help our members learn about new business opportunities including resources to help
grow their businesses, better serve their customers and become more efficient.
Citizen of the Year - The Chamber’s Citizen of the Year
Awards are presented annually to businesses and individuals
whose contributions have made Grand Island a better place to
live, work and play. The Chamber is proud to recognize those
who give their time and energy to the community.
Light Up The Boulevard - The Chamber organizes this
annual community event to kick off the holiday season.
Festivities include an evening light parade, Rudolph Run, the
official tree lighting ceremony, a light display contest, visits
with Santa, caroling, vendors, games and more. The event
helps promote Grand Island businesses during the start of the
holiday shopping season.
KidBiz - The KidBiz Young Entrepreneur Program teaches students in 2nd through 8th grades what it
takes to run a business. Kids come up with ideas for a product to market and sell and sign a loan agreement
with their parents to cover startup costs. This event, in its 22nd year, is an opportunity for business leaders
to mentor our future entrepreneurs.
Youth Ambassador Program - This program promotes positive interaction between our business
community and students. Each year, two Youth Ambassadors are selected to represent youth at local
business events and to help raise awareness of the economic development of Grand Island.
Scholarship Program - The Grand Island Chamber of Commerce Scholarship is awarded to one high
school student each year at their graduation. Applicants are required to submit an essay describing the type
of business they would start on Grand Island and why it would be successful.
You can learn more about the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce at www.gichamber.org.
COUNSELING - M. ERIN KOPREVICH, CRC, LCSW, 2680 GRAND ISLAND BLVD. 716-573-7026
THE GRAND ISLAND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IS HERE FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
PARKS & WILDLIFE AREAS
Beaver Island State Park - Located along the Niagara River at the south end of Grand Island, this
950-acre pet-friendly park has a sandy swimming beach, 80 slip marina with transient slips, fishing access,
canoe/ kayak launches, hiking and biking trails, an 18-hole golf course and driving range, disk golf, horse-
shoe pits, athletic fields, basketball and volleyball courts, picnic shelters, restaurants, playgrounds and more.
Waterfowl hunting is allowed seasonally by permit and trails are available for snowmobiling and
cross-country skiing during the winter season. The summer gate fee is $7.
Buckhorn State Park - Located along the Niagara River at the north end of Grand Island, this 895-acre
nature preserve features abundant trails for hiking, biking and cross-country skiing as well as a fishing
platform, canoe/kayak launch and bird-watching blinds.
Spicer Creek Wildlife Management Area - Located along the Niagara River near East River and
Whitehaven Roads, this 34-acre wildlife area features 1,600 feet of shoreline and 26 acres of wetlands. A trail
provides hiking and wildlife viewing opportunities. Waterfowl hunting is available seasonally by permit.
Margery Gallogly Nature Sanctuary - Located in the area surrounding Assumption Cemetery on
Whitehaven Road, this new 140-acre forested nature preserve is open to the public year-round for passive
recreation such as hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and wildlife viewing.
Veterans Park - Located on Bedell Road, this town park contains athletic fields with concession stands,
basketball and beach volleyball courts, bike trails, a library, a sledding hill, two playgrounds including a
wheelchair-accessible playground and the Miracle League baseball diamond, which provides opportunities
for children and young adults with disabilities to play baseball.
Grand Island Nike Base - Located at 3278 Whitehaven Road, this former Nike missile base is now a
town park featuring six tennis courts, a nine-hole par three golf course, the Grand Island Golden Age Center,
a softball diamond and facilities for town recreation programming.
Shoreline Trail Beaver Island Trail Linear Bike Path
Asphalt trail, shoreline access Asphalt trail through Beaver Asphalt trail with a small play-
along West River connecting Bea- Island State Park. Connects to ground. Parking near intersection
ver Island & Buckhorn State Park. the West River & South Parkway of Bedell & Baseline Roads. About
About 8.0 miles. Trails. About 1.0 mile. 1.5 miles.
South Parkway Trail Veterans Park Bike Path Spaulding Trail
Asphalt trail that begins at Beaver Asphalt trail beginning near Gravel trail beginning near South
Island State Park. Connects to Veterans Park. Bits lead to Wood- Parkway roundabout leading to
the West River & Beaver Island stream Meadows & Baseline East River Road in Ferry Village.
Trails. About 3.6 miles. Road. About 0.9. miles. About 0.9 miles.
A good neighbor has
Piatek Insurance Agcy Inc Life’s a combination of good days and bad. I have
Bob Piatek, Agent your back for both. And who has my back? The
1837 Whitehaven Rd company more people have trusted for 90 years.
Grand Island, NY 14072 I’m here to help life go right.TM
Bus: 716-773-2300 CALL ME TODAY.
1606039 State Farm Beaver Island - Photo by Trip Advisor
River Oaks Golf Course Beaver Island Golf Course
201 Whitehaven Rd. 2136 W. Oakfield Rd. (in park)
(716) 773-3337 (716) 773-9680
18 Holes / Driving Range / Pro Shop / Private 18 Holes / Driving Range / Public Course Club-
Course Clubhouse Dining at “Elldens” house dining at “Bogeys”
(open to the public) (open to the public)
Golden Age Center 3278 Whitehaven Rd. (716) 773-9682
Miracle League 1715 Bedell Rd. (716) 773-9600
Mallwitz’s Island Lanes 1887 Whitehaven Rd. (716) 773-0062
Town Recreation Department 3278 Whitehaven Rd. (716) 773-9680
Blue Water Kayak Rental & Tours 340 East River Rd. (716) 773-7884
OUTDOOR CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
Grand Island Rod & Gun Club 1083 Whitehaven Rd. (716) 773-3529
Sheridan Transit Rod & Gun Club 551 Ransom Rd. (716) 773-2622
Niagara River Station Fishing Club 355 E. River Rd. (716) 773-0931
East Park Garden Club 3660 E. River Rd. (716) 773-7298
Grand Island Garden Club (716) 773-4652
Grand Island Snowmobile Club (716) 812-2339
Grand Island Farms (716) 514-6544
VFW Post #9249 & Auxillary 2121 Grand Island Blvd. (716) 773-6343
American Legion Post #1346 2524 Grand Island Blvd. (716) 773-7915
Moose Lodge 2524 Grand Island Blvd. (716) 773-6655
DID YOU KNOW? THE BUFFALO-NIAGARA REGION IS HOME TO MORE THAN 20 STATE PARKS!
The Upper Niagara River offers some of the best fishing in North America with a wide array of species to net
including largemouth and smallmouth bass, muskellunge, northern pike, crappie and other fish species. You
can also find abundant perch, walleye and steelhead trout in nearby Lake Erie.
Lake Erie is famous for trophy-size walleye caught trolling offshore during the months of July and August. In
addition, the last five New York State record smallmouth bass have come from Lake Erie! Bass can be found
along the entire shoreline with hotspots located along rocky drop-offs. Steelhead can also be found in area
tributaries between the months of September and April.
Western New York Bassmasters, a bass
fishing club, holds a series of tournaments
each year, including an event on the Upper
Refer to the New York Freshwater Fishing
Guide for official regulations including
information on fishing seasons and angling
SHORE FISHING SITES
Beaver Island State Park Big Six Mile Creek Marina
Located on the southern end of Grand Island, shore Located along the West River about halfway between
fishing is available along the lagoon (Beaver Creek), Beaver Island and Buckhorn Island State Parks,
near the east marsh canoe/kayak launch and along shore fishing can be found around the cove forming
the Niagara River, excluding the designated the marina and at the mouth of Big Six Mile Creek.
Buckhorn Island State Park Fisherman’s Landing
Located on the northern end of Grand Island, shore Located at the base of the South Grand Island
fishing is available along Woods Creek, which has an Bridge, Fisherman’s Landing is a dedicated shore
accessible fishing platform and also along the fishing site providing anglers an elevated point from
Niagara River shoreline. which to fish.
BAIT & TACKLE
Bait can be purchased at many convenience stores on Grand Island. There are also several bait and tackle
shops located just off Grand Island, which can meet a wider variety of needs. Kayaks can be rented from Blue
Water Marina, including a fishing kayak fully outfitted with all necessary fishing gear.
Be sure to pick up a copy of the Western New York Hot Spot Fishing Map for insider information on the best
areas to try your luck: www2.erie.gov/hotspot
The Upper Niagara River offers some of the most scenic boating in the world! Here you can sit on your
boat and watch the sun as it sets over Niagara Falls with the sun reflecting in the mist as it rises high
above the water. Whether you’re into sailing, motoring or paddling, boating is a popular recreational
activity in Western New York and Grand Island provides an excellent base from which to enjoy this
• Sail under the Grand Island Bridges, admiring these feats of engineering.
• Venture all the way around Grand Island, admiring the view of Canada from West River.
• Dock at one of the transient slips located at Beaver Island and enjoy a day at the park.
• Sail around Strawberry and Pirates Island looking for herons, egrets, ospreys and bald eagles.
• Travel through the historic Black Rock Lock (dating back to 1914) and see the International Railway
Bridge (a turnstile dating back to 1873), Ferry Street Lift Bridge (c. 1913) and Peace Bridge (c. 1927).
• Venture up the Buffalo River to see hulking grain silos towering over the river.
• Sail down the tranquil Erie Canal.
***Be sure to check your charts for shallow areas as water depths can change rapidly, watch out for
unlit channel markers and water intakes and never swim from an anchored boat.
Anchor Marine | 1501 Ferry Rd. (716) 773-7063 | gas, sales, parts & service, private slips
Big Six Mile Creek Marina | 3219 Whitehaven Rd. (716) 773-3270 | gas, private slips, public launch
Blue Water Marina | 340 East River Rd. (716) 773-7884 | gas, parts & service, slips, public launch
River Oaks Marina | 3001 East River Rd. (716) 774-0050 | private slips, transient slips
For all public boat launch sites, canoe and kayak launches visit: www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/23898.html
DID YOU KNOW? A 33-LB WORLD RECORD COHO SALMON WAS CAUGHT IN LAKE ONTARIO!
Grand Island Farmers Market
Grand Island Fun Center Kelly’s Country Store
2660 Grand Island Blvd. 3121 Grand Island Blvd.
(716) 775-0180 (716) 773-0003
DID YOU KNOW? KELLY’S COUNTRY STORE HAS MORE THAN 500 CHOCOLATE MOLDS!
Grand Island Historical Society Holiday Luncheon at River Lea
Light Up The Boulevard Electric Light Parade & Holiday Festival
Grand Island Alumni Comedy Night at River Oaks
Free Ice Fishing Days
Grover Cleveland’s Birthday at River Lea
Grand Island Farmers Market
Town Easter Egg Hunt at Veterans Park
Zonta’s Spring Fashion Show
Citizen of the Year Dinner
Memorial Day Ceremonies at DeGlopper Memorial Park
Relay 4 Life at Veterans Park
Chiavetta’s Chicken BBQ at VFW
Grand Island Farmers Market
Relay 4 Life Golf Tournament at River Oaks
Free Fishing Days
Dick Bessel Independence Day Run
4th of July Parade down Grand Island Boulevard
4th of July Post-Parade Party at VFW
Grand Island Garden Walk
Lions Club Special Needs Picnic at Buffalo Launch Club
Paddles Up Niagara at Beaver Island State Park
Thunder on the Niagara Hydroplane Boat Races
Greater Grand Island Garage Sale at VFW
G.I. School/Business Alliance Golf Tournament at River Oaks
Grand Island Farmers Market
Miracle League Baseball at Veterans Park
Music in the Park at Town Commons Gazebo
Antique and Classic Boat Show at Buffalo Launch Club
SPCA’S Paws in the Park at Beaver Island State Park
Free Fishing Day
Grand Island CROP Walk at Beaver Island State Park
Grand Island Farms, Inc. Farm to Table Dinner
Grand Island Fire Company Open House
Veterans Day Ceremonies at Veterans Park
Holiday Happenings at Golden Age Center
Small Business Saturday
Grand Island Farmers Market
AROUND THE AREA
Destination Niagara USA official travel and tourism site: www.niagarafallsusa.com
Visit Buffalo Niagara official travel and tourism site: www.visitbuffaloniagara.com
DISCOVER THE LATEST
Visit our new website at www.gichamber.org and
navigate to the “Community Calendar” page to post
your own event or view upcoming ones in town!
Grand Island Chamber of Commerce
1870 Whitehaven Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
DID YOU KNOW? PADDLES UP NIAGARA IS THE LARGEST PADDLESPORTS EVENT IN THE REGION!
BANNER | FULL COLOR
10” W x 2.5” H
SOLD TO G.I. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVIOSRY BOARD
AD24 Calling all Citizen of the
Year Nominations! Scan
the QR code to submit
YOUR AD HEREyour nomination online.
BANNER | FULL COLOR
773 North Dick & Jenny’s
2749 Grand Island Blvd. 1270 Baseline Rd.
(716) 773-6678 (716) 775-5048
Trendy restaurant serving an updated take on classic Upscale casual restaurant serving authentic
comfort foods. Louisiana-style cuisine.
The Beach House Ellden’s Grill & Banquet
5584 E. River Rd. 201 Whitehaven Rd.
(716) 773-7119 (716) 775-5190
Cozy restaurant with an affordable menu best known for Upscale golf club restaurant (open to the public) serving
its fish fry. modern American cuisine.
Bogey’s at Beaver Island TC’s Island Bar & Grille
2136 Oakfield Road 2241 Grand Island Blvd.
(716) 775-1831 (716) 773-7852
Seasonal golf course restaurant with great outdoor patio Classic tavern with a pub menu and laidback atmosphere.
and park views.
The Viking Diner
Brick Oven Pizzeria & Pub 1849 Grand Island Blvd.
2457 Grand Island Blvd. (716) 773-9707
(716) 773-4445 www.facebook.com/thevikingdiner
www.brickovenpizzagrandisland.com 50’s style diner with a fun atmosphere and great food
Best known for its specialty pizzas and subs with a large served at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
selection of draft beer.
The Village Inn
Buffalo Launch Club 1488 Ferry Rd.
503 E River Rd. (716) 773-5030
(716) 773-7629 www.villageinngrandisland.com
www.buffalolaunchclub.com Quaint restaurant known for its homemade soups and
Upscale dining overlooking the Niagara River. Members desserts.
and guests are invited to enjoy Fish Fry’s, Steak and more.
OFFERS THE VERY
BEST IN FOOD.
From quick grab-and-go meals to
full-on fine dining, Grand Island has
your cravings covered.
DID YOU KNOW? THERE ARE MORE THAN 20 BREWERIES IN WESTERN NEW YORK!
Adrian’s Custard & Beef John’s Pizza & Subs
2352 Grand Island Blvd. 2131 Grand Island Blvd.
(716) 773-9242 (716) 774-0020
Seasonal walk-up restaurant known for its “beef on weck” Fast casual restaurant serving pizza, wings, subs, wraps,
and ice cream treats. tacos and more.
Casey’s Cabana SUBWAY
1437 Ferry Rd. 2287 Grand Island Blvd.
(716) 471-6789 (716) 773-1521
Seasonal Summer Restaurant founded by Grand Island Fast casual restaurant serving submarine sandwiches on a
High School students. Lunch or dinner served off the grill. variety of rolls.
DID YOU KNOW? THERE ARE MORE THAN 20 RESTAURANTS ON GRAND ISLAND!
ISLAND ONLINE &
Access the digital version of this
guide and more online at
View of the Niagara River from the Niagara Sailing Club
If you are not yet a member of the
Chamber of Commerce, consider joining today!
• BUSINES REFERRALS • ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES • MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
• HEALTH INSURANCE • SPONSORSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES • MEMBER DISCOUNTS
• SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS • PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING • RIBBON CUTTINGS
AND MORE! Visit www.gichamber.org to learn more.
1870 Whitehaven Road Grand Island, NY 14072 | (716) 773-3651
DID YOU KNOW? THE NATIONAL BUFFALO WING FEST REQUIRES 30 TONS OF CHICKEN WINGS!
Holiday Inn Express Branches of Niagara Campgrounds
2761 Long Road 2659 Whitehaven Road
Grand Island, NY 14072 Grand Island, NY 14072
(716) 775-0007 | 1-800-439-4745 (716) 773-7600 | 1-877-321-CAMP
Niagara Falls-Grand Island
100 Whitehaven Road
Grand Island, NY14072
(716) 773-1111 | 1-800-333-3333
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel KOA Niagara Falls / Grand Island
401 Buffalo Avenue 2570 Grand Island Blvd.
Niagara Falls, NY 14303 Grand Island, NY 14072
(716) 524-3333 | 1-855-610-TREE (716) 773-7538 | 1-800-562-0787
Four Points by Sheraton
7001 Buffalo Avenue
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
(716) 299-0344 | 1-800-325-3535
Phase II...COMING 2020!
(716) 650-1717 • Carriage Style Apartments
• 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
HeronPointeLiving.com • Private Entryways
• Attached Garages
1993 Grand Island Boulevard
Grand Island, NY 14072
DID YOU KNOW? GRAND ISLAND OFFERS EVERY TYPE OF VISITOR ACCOMMODATION!
26 CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY
• 10100, Inc. • Fuccillo Auto Group
• 773 North, Inc. (ad on pg. 23) • G.I. Drywall & Acoustics
• A Best (ad on pg. 30) • Grand Island American Legion Post # 1346
• Aceti’s Wine & Spirits (ad on pg. 21) • Grand Island Central School
• Adam’s Door Company Inc • Grand Island Co-Op Nursery
• Adrian’s Custard & Beef (ad on pg. 21) • Grand Island Dance Center
• Advanced Architecture & Planning, PC • Grand Island Family Practice
• A-Kleen Windows, Inc. • Grand Island Farms Inc.
• Allstate Mastantuono Agency • Grand Island Fire Co, Inc.
• American Family Dental • Grand Island Fun Center
• Anchor Marine (ad on pg. 11) • Grand Island Moose Lodge
• B & F Moving and Storage • Grand Island Optical Co., Inc.
• Beach House Restaurant, Inc. • Grand Island Secure Storage (ad on pg. 23)
• Benjamin Bidell • Grand Island Waste Management, LLC
• Bible Presb. Church • Grand Throw House
• Billoni Associates • H.J. Hill Tax & Accounting Services
• Block, Longo & LaMarca, PC • Health Wear of WNY
• Blue Rock Energy • Healthy Living Transitions
• Blue Water Marina • Herb’N Garden Farms
• Boss Insurance Agency • Heron Pointe Apartments (ad on pg. 25)
• Branches of Niagara Campground (ad on pg. 9) • Hidden Meadow Trail LLC
• Brick Oven Pizza • Holiday Inn Express Grand Island (ad on pg. 13)
• Bridge Interiors • Hometown Legal Service Online
• Brighton Chiropractic & Nutritional Health • Howard Hanna - Elizabeth Wilbert
• BT Poxycrete • Howard Hanna - Kimberly Mankowski
• Buducci’s Event Center, LLC • Howard Hanna - Vienna Haak
• Buffalo Launch Club (ad on pg. 13) • HUNT Real Estate - Cheryl O’Donnell
• Buffalo Plastering, Inc. • Hunt Real Estate - Mike McDonough
• Bugg Control, Inc. (ad on pg. 29) • Independent Hlth.
• Carl Amato Collision • Island Deli & Meat Market
• Casey’s Cabana • Island Family Eye Care (ad on pg. 16)
• Casxteriors, Inc • Island Marine
• Century 21 - Brad Bowman (ad on pg. 28) • Island Pediatrics
• Century 21 - Eric Winklhofer (ad on pg. 7) • Island Pet Lodge
• Century 21 - The Sutherland Team • Island Ship Center (ad on pg. 25)
• Certified AutoBrokers Inc • JB Landscaping & Snowplowing, LLC
• Charles N. Deglopper Memorial VFW • Jennifer Pusatier
• Chiropractic Elevated PLLC (ad on pg. 2) • John’s Pizza & Subs (ad on pg. 21)
• Christine Learman, CPA, P.C. • JR Building & Remodeling Co.
• Compu-Mail, LLC • K & D Action Photo & Aerial Imaging
• ComputerSearch Payroll Services • Keller Group
• Cornerstone Church • Kelly’s Country Store
• Cross Controls & Electric • Kershner Studios
• Dana’s Stylin’ Pets (ad on pg. 23) • Key Bank
• Daniela Enterprises, Inc. • Laundry Lounge & Capitol Cleaners
• Dental Care Associates • LW Graphics
• Dick & Jenny’s Bake n Brew • Lynch Park Associates
• Double D Construction • Lynx Technologies Inc.
• Dylix Corporation • M & K Sales and Services, Inc.
• E3 Communications • M&T Bank
• East Coast Images, Inc. • Mallwitz’s Island Lanes (ad on pg. 29)
• Elderwood of Grand Island • Mark Bellanca, CPA
• Entire Home Remodel • Mark Frentzel
• Erie Plumbing & Remodeling • Marketing Technologies of WNY
• Erin Koprevich, CRC, LCSW-R (ad on pg. 28) • Mark’s Island Tree Service, LLC
• Excel Marine • Marston Power Equip.
• Financial Partners of Upstate NY • Metro Town Center Realty, Inc. - Betty Harris (ad on pg. 5)
• Financial Trust Federal Credit Union • Metro Town Center Realty, Inc. - Floyd Doring
• Flower-A- Day (ad on pg. 5) • Montana International, LLC
• Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls • Moshides Financial Group
• Mr. Best Wrench Thank you to all Chamber of Commerce
• National Fuel Gas members for supporting the Grand
• Niagara Falls KOA Island business community.
• Niagara Frontier Publications Your membership makes this
• Nickel City Hardwood publication possible.
• Nikki’s Eats
• Northeastern Leasing & Finance Grand Island Chamber of Commerce
• Northwest Bank 1870 Whitehaven Road
• Owl Orthodontics (716) 773-3651
• People, Inc.
• Piatek Insurance Agency, Inc. (ad on pg. 9) Visit our directory online at
• Pink Martini Gift Shop www.gichamber.org or scan the QR
• Pinto Trucking (ad on back cover)
• Plumeria code below.
• Poly Plastics Film Corp.
• Popular Graphics
• Pritchard & Kennedy
• Quimby Signs
• Radisson Hotel
• RE/MAX North - Linda Kutzbach
• Regional Environmental Demolition
• Residential Construction (ad on pg. 28)
• Richard Crawford
• River Oaks Golf Club
• Robert Ratajczak, Jr. Attorney at Law (ad on pg.
• Rose Liquor Store (ad on pg. 30)
• Sam Long’s Excavating
• Shear Paradise Salon
• Sidway Playground Fund
• Snap Fitness
• Social Status Marketing, LLC
• Sound Choice Audio Performance
• Starline USA, Inc.
• Step-in-Time (ad on pg. 13)
• Sunrise Sunset Enterprises Inc
• Sybil E. Kennedy
• Tarshus Law Firm, PLLC
• T.C.’s Lounge
• The Carey Firm, LLC
• The Viking Diner
• Toshiba Business Solutions
• Town Hall Terrace Assoc.
• Trend Setters Hair Design
• Truesdale Home Remodeling
• ValuStat Appraisal Service
• Vantage Marketing
• Village Inn
• Wagner Construction Co.
• Wayside Nursery Inc.
• Wheelfind (ad on pg. 23)
• White, White & Cich Financial
• William C Rott & Son
• Woodchuck Tree Service
• Woodgate Apartments LLC
• X-Press One Hour Dry Cleaners
DID YOU KNOW? THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE HAS OVER 200 MEMBERS!
DID YOU KNOW? THE MEDIAN VALUE OF A HOME ON GRAND ISLAND IS $189,600!
The work of the Grand
Island Chamber of
...on contributing to the
growth of our members
& their businesses...
...and supporting the
growth & prosperity of
the Grand Island
DID YOU KNOW? GRAND ISLAND BUSINESSES MEET NEARLY EVERY NEED!